Goth Annie Available in the Upcoming Patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hammerskjold

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nintura View Post
Wow. Spoiled brat with mommy's credit card. Alright, here's one for you since you dont care about others buying things that should be rare.

Riot, I will personally pay $500 USD, over my debit card, for this person's account. All their champs, all their skins, and runes. I will pay the cash right now, even if it's all duplicate champs. Merge our accounts, or give me access and new password right now, and I'll drop the money into your business since he doesn't care about other's and thinks nobody matters or is important.
Nah, dude. You're important. But so am I, and I'm not going to feel bad for you because a skin that's available to anyone with careless disposable income is available for lower price for a short time. If you *actually* dumped that much cash into a skin that has *no* rarity value beyond saying, "Look at me, I have no financial limitations", then I'm sorry. That's your problem, not mine. I am excited about, and I'm looking forward to, having the opportunity to spend a much more reasonable amount of money on something that's been available for a long time anyway. The only difference between you and me is that I'd rather put gas in my gar than spend $30 on a skin.

Krimson62

01-31-2013

There are so many letters in this thread... but all i see are Qs

InvayderZim

01-31-2013

I really dont think people will buy this skin anyway, especially with Panda Annie coming out

Covaxe

01-31-2013

Should probably figure something out for those who already have the skin. This does solve the problem of the people who've bought everything in the pack already and would still have to spend 3900 RP if they really wanted the skin, even if it is just a temporary solution

GrimoireM

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Why would the collectors be upset? They still got the better deal at the time. You can STILL buy the collectors pack digitally, and if there's at least two other champions you don't own in it you'll probably net more for your buck than this temporary sale.

People get mad about the wrong kinds of 'exclusivity'. Goth Annie was always available in the store, and this is just a cheaper price tag for the people who do play and want her skin cheaper. I'm all for it. Good job Riot!

Used

01-31-2013

Guess this is happening whether u like it or not

DoozleDorf

01-31-2013

Good! I'll happily buy it because it is a great skin. Do I care if 1 million other people have it too? Not a bit. I buy them for my own enjoyment and to support Riot, not to "show them off" to other people.

Gabo VS

01-31-2013

I Bought the collectors edition because annie was my fav champ and I wanted an exclusive skin... Now im really dissapointed with the decission because its not exclusive anymore.
I mean, I paid for a collectors edition unnecessari if anyone can buy it for 975RT...

Withoutend

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Goth Annie is even more Legendary than Wonderland (particles) and she will be 975?

Lmao