Goth Annie Available in the Upcoming Patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Synchr√łnicity

01-31-2013

thats dumb, whats gonna happen to ppl who bought the digital pack for it?

Best Jayson NA

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot View Post
lel, pretty cool
I have no clue why you would use lel here. Whatever. Might even get this skin. Looks neat.

mattmangos

01-31-2013

riot why are you such greedy fan betraying *****s..................

Snurkle

01-31-2013

For how many times riot does not listen to peoples concerns and does dumb sh*t anyways, you are surprised about this?

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SynchrÝnicity View Post
thats dumb, whats gonna happen to ppl who bought the digital pack for it?
if anyone paid the full price of a pack for one skin then they are stupid and dont deserve a thing.

Gago

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Why not release the beta rammus skin and the first year christmas ones already? Not like skins are exclusive anymore... Buying limited skins is bull**** now

VoltNinjA

Senior Recruiter

01-31-2013

it's over

Celestya

01-31-2013

Mind blown that a "Collector's Edition" bundle skin, is not being capable of purchase outside of a COLLECTORS ****ING EDITION. GG just plain and simple (no I don't own this skin).

Defendi

01-31-2013

I never bought the pack and I was ok with not owning it even tho I found the skin to be really cool. People went out and searched for this skin themselves by buying a hard copy and now they do this to them. Lame. I feel sorry for the people that did it. This shows EVERYONE nothing is generally exclusive or rare or even scared in this game. If something is 'going away for ever' (old skins they wanna make a q quick buck off of' expect it to be back once more.

Rubii

01-31-2013

Why Riot