Goth Annie Available in the Upcoming Patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OmegaPrime000000

01-31-2013

[QUOTE=MaxManAtArms;34100015]Every time a Holiday "vault" has been opened its been on the holiday of said Skins. Not just middle of june here is x-mas/halloween skins enjoy herp derp[/QUOT

Except this is being done to coincide with her rework so it makes perfect sense. Honestly if more champs had legacy/limited skins and they get any from of a rework all their skins should be made available for a limited time

Vishas

01-31-2013

I know that this has probably already been brought up like 50 times but... isn't this like a kick in the teeth to anyone that bought the bundle JUST for the Annie skin? I personally know two people that did that and this just seems... well unfair. I know that a lot of people want the knew goth Annie skin but you might as well bring back like re-gifted Amumu while you're at it.

EternalNightmare

01-31-2013

im going to buy this skin just cuz of butthurt

Nhero

01-31-2013

Not a good plan here.

Ferr3t

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoirTheBlack View Post
Apart from the big issue of this post, I can still remember times when balance updates where more important than releasing a skin...
there are balance updates in every patch...

Nintura

01-31-2013

Well, damn. I wont feel special, or get any comments on the skin anymore because anyone with a brain will buy this.

Well, at least I'll still have Pumpkinhead Fiddle....

Sasaeru

Recruiter

01-31-2013

The love of money OP. Please nerf.

ZyniX69

01-31-2013

How many people asked for the goth skin to be released separately because of the rework? Now they listen and you all complain. Honestly they should just refund the amount of the collectors edition if you put a support ticket in and everyone will be happy.

Squeezoid

01-31-2013

support ticket incoming... brace yourselves coz im not the only one..... this is just way too stupid for u riot..

TzAnonymous

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2pudge1cup View Post
Nice, glad this is going to be available despite the crying of a vocal minority.
How is it a minority when the post has -165 and counting...?