Goth Annie Available in the Upcoming Patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gago

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Why would you do that? I hate it when you release a skin that's supposed to be unique in some way, why don't you just release Santa Gragas or Bowser Rammus already? It's like when you relaunched the halloween skins, some people, like me for example buy them only because they're limited. If you just relaunch them every chance you get, they're not very limited and are now worthless

Synaptic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Way to make me feel like I wasted my money all those years ago. Exclusivity is a joke apparently

Dyemare

01-31-2013

I'l tink about buying it

DONGLORD420

01-31-2013

riot: GET WREKT BUNDLE OWNERS LOL

PhoenixSlayer13

01-31-2013

People who got the collector's pack just for the skin will be quite unhappy with this.

Dusly

01-31-2013

why only annie,how about every people

Stonekin

01-31-2013

well this stinks...that was one of the cool things bout getting the collector's pack was the goth annie...now everyone's gonna get one...

2pudge1cup

01-31-2013

Nice, glad this is going to be available despite the crying of a vocal minority. It's a great skin and should be available at a fair price.

US Economy

01-31-2013

downvote

MichaeI Jaxon

01-31-2013

The downvotes come now, drawn with a ravenous hunger.