Goth Annie Available in the Upcoming Patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deafone

01-31-2013

Please don't do this Riot. This makes me really sad.

RobotDCLXVI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Can I get the RP back for all the champs I had when I bought the Digital Collectors Pack?

Gillrien

01-31-2013

What exactly are you guys doing here? This is a very horrible precedent. By making a rare skin available to everyone you pretty much just spat in the face of everyone with the Digital Collectors, let alone the people who bought it just for her.

I don't own this skin, and I think this was a horrible, awful, greedy decision and it has lessened my opinion of Riot as a whole, as much as that doesn't count for anything at all to you guys.
It should just a little though, as I'm someone who's spent a lot on your game and is less inclined to buy more the more things like this happen.

Is Huntress Sivir going to be released when she's updated? What about everyone who bought her expensive pack for the skin?

I haven't been so disappointed in you guys since the Temporary wards debacle, and this is worse because people have already spent money getting something that until now has been rare and worth something.

You know what was a great celebration for the Annie rework? PANDA ANNIE.

Now you've gone and sullied the release with greed. Shameful.

BallsMcGee94

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Why didnt you do this with Nidalee? she got a VU and you didnt release any of her skins temporarily?

Hal Frank

01-31-2013

This makes me angry/sad/dissapointed.....
1.- Us collectionists do value a lot this skin, it's almost like we had also the PFE skin but wit real value and the uniqueness feeling.
2.- Riot has been making wrong moves recently on their sales
3.- Cant no longer have that feeling in game "I got limited swag loser", when people start asking about how cool and rare are the skins
4.- As a veteran player really really I am dissapointed so far on the marketing desitions as well because us who are Riot supporters dont seem to be taken into account for playing, inviting and showing off this once a wonderful game
5.- TBH didnt buy all that collection just for sell the account but for that feeling of giving life to a game in my opinion used to be awesome

RIP - League of legends 4/10/2009 - 01/1/2013

Zectra

01-31-2013

As someone who bought the digital collector's pack when I already had 90% of the champs just so I could get the Goth Annie skin for my daughter...

Wtf Riot.
Can I refund the pack and buy the skin instead? Because I want to.

gNarNar

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightwing View Post
i hate it when game companies do this way to screw over collectors
>Implying buying something called the collerctors pack make you a collector

mfw

LustLV

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJ Riot View Post
I dont own the skin, ill prolly buy it even tho ill stick to panda when its out, and I had a field day with their recent vault opening, but I see no reason to cry about these things. Limited availability, exclusive availability e.t.c in any field, any product, e.t.c doesnt mean its gonna be a 1 time thing, that makes no sense from a business stand point. Heck I'm waiting for xmas MF or kitty kat katarina to be available again and im sure there will be crying if that happens. Just deal, buy the skin or dont. and if u bought a full collectors thing for 1 skin, then kinda dumb anyways.
I'm 100% in favor

Tolfor

01-31-2013

Oh no, Riot! You're making something available individually that was previously only purchasable with a ton of champions that you most likely already own attached to it! But how will we feel like special snowflakes now?!

Seriously, all you guys downvoting and complaining are idiots. Anyone could just go into the store and buy this skin at any time; they'd just have to waste a lot of money to do it paying for everything that it's bundled with.

Go find something legitimate to be upset about.

Gamblinpriest

01-31-2013

This just in Riot only cares about money.
5$ says they'll do the same thing to huntress sivir once she gets her visual upate.