Goth Annie Available in the Upcoming Patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brightwing

01-31-2013

i hate it when game companies do this way to screw over collectors

embl3m

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

riot you really ****ed over people who bought the digital collectors pack with this

I thought you guys had more integrity than this, maybe the standards i held you to were just too high

I didn't buy the collector's pack but I'd be pretty seriously pissed if I did

Shingro

01-31-2013

3 years is kinda a long time for an exclusivity window :/ I guess I can understand why collector edition people are miffed, but the value of your skin doesn't exactly have an exchange rate. but the vitriol is way out of scale with the offense

LustLV

01-31-2013

Riot please please make me happy and let the ones who had the pack keep the old version, just put the new one up and change the name that will teach them not to cry about everything in this game

KJ Riot

01-31-2013

I dont own the skin, ill prolly buy it even tho ill stick to panda when its out, and I had a field day with their recent vault opening, but I see no reason to cry about these things. Limited availability, exclusive availability e.t.c in any field, any product, e.t.c doesnt mean its gonna be a 1 time thing, that makes no sense from a business stand point. Heck I'm waiting for xmas MF or kitty kat katarina to be available again and im sure there will be crying if that happens. Just deal, buy the skin or dont. and if u bought a full collectors thing for 1 skin, then kinda dumb anyways.

nvmwtfzomg

01-31-2013

bs buying the digital collector’s pack was a waste of money now. thanks riot

Kael Vonrik

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

well this just makes me feel cheated. Goth Annie was one of the biggest reasons that i bought the digital collectors pack.

Visaz

01-31-2013

Well, this sucks. I did spend 3000+ RP just for that skin. Silly, but that's what I did.
Now I feel awful.

GG

Furi Kuri

01-31-2013

Im waiting for a refund for my collectors pack Riot...

GoobScoob

01-31-2013

I'm not surprised. I just wanted to know why of all skins this gets a stand alone re-release. Out of all the champions who have received a visual remake Annie is the only one that gets the special skin treatment.