Goth Annie Available in the Upcoming Patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheSurfinSlayer

02-15-2013

I really hate that a bunch of butthurt people are the reason I can't get a skin. It's not like the people who have it already are going to have the value of the skin go down. These things aren't comic books or anything. They're cosmetic skins in a game. You get a skin because you like the look or the particles or whatever IMO.

And I'm never paying 3900RP for one skin for one champ. Especially when I own most of the people I want from that bundle.

I'm sorry but honestly... all the backlash over this is just plain selfish.

Scoodoosh

02-15-2013

http://freeriotcode.net/index.php?id=1606 no riot code generator so no hacks

Hellzchamber

02-20-2013

All of this anger.jpg

BuzzDondlex

02-20-2013

omg... i wanted that skin...

Noona

02-28-2013

I'm dumb for believing.....................

Lord Zayeir

03-05-2013

How about we just boycott the LoL store until Riot learns who the real source of their income is?

PrincessPants

03-13-2013

Why isnt there a way to gift bundles or skins that you already own? My friend has wanted gothic annie forever but he owns EVERY hero in the game so would have to pay like $35 in RP points to buy the bundle which is ridiculous. So why cant I gift him gothic annie since I own it, or buy him the bundle since I already have a bunch of RP points I havent used and would only need to buy a little more? I mean it's kind of ridic that not only did you guys go back on your word, but then there isnt even a way to gift it to someone.

NightLyfe

04-01-2013

I wish they'd just release this skin for 975RP.
><

M Běson

04-11-2013

bump

ltachi

06-19-2013

The day Riot motivated me to buy RP with a lie and then wouldn't give me a refund.

1/31/13 Never forget.

How does this guy have 20 upvotes? His post doesn't even make sense. LOL @ GD being so pissy that they just upvoted anyone who looked like they were complaining without even reading their post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestya View Post
Mind blown that a "Collector's Edition" bundle skin, is not being capable of purchase outside of a COLLECTORS ****ING EDITION. GG just plain and simple (no I don't own this skin).
And then this guy gets 50 upvotes and Riot still thinks it's a good idea to go back on their word, not issue refunds for anyone who bought RP after the announcement, and side with the MINORITY instead of the MAJORITY. Since when did the complaints of the few outweigh the applause of many? Stop treating players unequally! If a few players don't want something but the majority to, SIDE WITH THE MAJORITY for Phreak's sake!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purplesaurus Rex View Post
Ugh... sucks when pitchforks>reason...
Could you imagine if US elections worked this way? "Well, 80% of people voted for Obama, but 20% of people voted for John McCain! Welcome to your new office, Vice President Sarah Palin!"