Goth Annie Available in the Upcoming Patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drazirah

02-04-2013

nooooooooo!! this is bad news!!.

Lagomorph

02-04-2013

I was hoping ti buy this skin. What ways are you planning to "meet my needs" now? Am I forced to pay for all the champs I already own?

IS1028f9d39ec492e16485e

02-05-2013

If anyone bought the Digital Collector's Pack JUST to get that Annie skin they have themselves to blame. The pack isn't about the skin, it's about getting alot of champions that would save money if you didn't have them all. The skins in it is just a bonus.

I didn't give a cr*p about Goth Annie before 'cause it was nothing special, just Annie in black. But with this visual Upgrade they gave her way better design, way better splash and cool effects that pretty much none of the other skins have. Ofcourse people want it now, it wouldn't surprise me if this was intended.
I bought Annie in Wonderland just 'cause it was a little special and because it was available for a limited time. But that actually special skins didn't get anything. In fact it looks worse, they ruined her face.
I get that people still want it to be special (even though it's kind of childish but everyone are childish in some way) and that's why Riot should sell it for 975 for a very short limited time and making it a legacy skin. Those who want the skin alot will be able to buy it then and those who want it just a little will maybe even miss the opportunity.

AND, I'm even sure Riot will make money on this as well. Everyone wins (except maybe the über childish ones). For you I'll quote SecondHero; "If you get a cool car and you see someone else with a cool car, you should be happy for them. They didn't TAKE something from you or hurt you by getting the same car."

Also, you really should have made this question into a poll.

Lord Zayeir

02-05-2013

Riot probably read the first 10 pages of this forum, then stopped. Which is probably why there isn't a DAMN thing happening at all.

Also, I just wanna go down saying this.
- I have all the Champions and the runes that come in that pack.
- Legendary skins cost 1820 RP.
- Goth Annie is not a Legendary skin.

So WHY THE HELL should I have to pay 2600 RP for the goth annie skin? Since that would be the ONLY thing i get out of buying that pack at all, is the skin. So yeah let me go pay 2600 RP for a skin Riot WAS gonna sell for 975 RP till a bunch of 10 year old kids who had to beg mommy and daddy for the money to buy the pack and have probably bought nothing else since then, whereas I have a job and spend about $50 on RP regularly.

How is it even remotely fair that riot cares more about the children that are more than likely one time spenders on here, than the adults that work for a living and pay for their own rp!

Thanks for wasting my time and money Riot. I have NO RESPECT for you anymore, and at least 3,000 players have also lost respect for you. Hope you're happy having 10 yearolds who will never be able to spend money on this game as a player basis, because if you keep this up they will be your ONLY player basis.

Oh and if this is how you're going to do business, be expecting A LOT of refund demands.

Mitsuki

02-05-2013

Never forget Goth Annie 2013

Lagomorph

02-05-2013

The funny thing is, if I hadn't known about the skin going on sale, I would have paid the ****ty full price for the skin in the bundle despite owning it all already.

But now that I've seen this, I don't think I can bring myself to pay.

78uh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

What a bunch of whiners. I really was looking forward to buying this skin until people had to spam that they wouldn't get their moneys worth...Oh well.

Ninja Gaijen

02-05-2013

so what about panda annie...is that supposed to be the "meeting our needs" part? exclusivity in an online game that is based entirely around dlc is useless. besides, annie skins are just skins for annie, it's not like you get this for buying the collector's edition of league...so why is it always unavailable? just curious

Moonale

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knote View Post
TBH they desperately need to update the bundle anyway, they should do some kind of "build a bundle" deal temporarily where you can pick and choose champs that are older than the past 10 champs, and you can get goth annie with it or something.

Either that or just refund everyone who bought the bundle some RP and sell the damn thing.
That. I totally agree.

Devils

02-06-2013

Why can't Riot just refund the people who bought the bundle and still let Goth Annie be released?

I don't understand why Riot would not want to go with this option.. it's kind of like they just stole a **** load of money from people because her skin was only available in the bundle and a lot of people already have a majority of the champs in the bundle.

-.-