Goth Annie Available in the Upcoming Patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pfcsock

02-02-2013

-i have all the champs in the pack can i just have the skin

Dr Sloth MD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeeksNaman View Post
The goal here was to help out players that didn't want to have to overpay for Goth Annie (because they already owned a lot of the champions in the pack), but based on the feedback here, we’re no longer planning to release Goth Annie into the store as a standalone skin with the upcoming patch.

To anyone who was excited about the prospect of picking up Goth Annie, we’ll be looking for better ways to meet your needs as well as the needs of players who value skin exclusivity.
Dang Riot, you just lost a ton of my respect. Your original intent was spot-on and makes perfect sense, so watching you go back on that to appease the whining masses is very disappointing.

I don't play Annie and I wouldn't want that skin even if I did (Annie in Wonderland ftw) but it's not like Goth Annie is exclusive in any way. Every player of the game can get Goth Annie if they want it, so it's not like the Harrowing/Snowdown Showdown skins which really are exclusive. The Digital Collector's Pack is still a great deal even without a skin, so the only people who have a right to be upset are those who bought the pack primarily for the skin.

Why not just offer a refund to owners of the Digital Collector's Pack? Anyone who was angry over the change could refund their pack, buy Goth Annie, and have extra RP left over. I'd wager that the amount of people who would buy the skin would greatly outweigh the loss you'd incur over refunded DCPs.

ayob

02-02-2013

come on riot release this skin for 975 rp for a limited time. no one wants to pay 3900rp just for this skin. Its not like it's a legacy skin, this is a skin on the store right now that anyone can buy for 3900rp -_-

ltaly

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2013

UFO CORKI PLEASE

i'll pay over 100 dollars worth of riot points

Red Slasher X

02-02-2013

This is bull ****

DreadlordKai

02-02-2013

man... I really wanted goth annie but I cant afford that much riot points! I gotta eat something this week...

Telitha

02-02-2013

Having to retract this makes me sad. "Skin exclusivity" comes from a juvenile need to feel special in an online group where you don't even go by your own name.

P.S. When I started playing this game ~two years ago I bought the collector's pack or whatever to get me started so I have Goth Annie already and I give less than a **** if they let other people have it for 975RP, it's not as if the skin was all I got for that price.

Aazera

02-02-2013

i thought that goth annie skin was a legacy skin and is in the legacy vault and one way to get it is thru digital pack thingy. imo wha riot should do is open the legacy vault like they did earlyer and put it on sale for 487 like they did other skins. that sounds like a better idea right!

L33tT4rd

02-02-2013

I hope I can get it someday 8(. And honestly, I liked the old splash art. I guess that goes w/a bunch of others too. *Shrugs* 8\

Hikarikage

02-02-2013

So how do i get goth annie now without paying MORE then a ledgentary just cause i own all champs already?