Goth Annie Available in the Upcoming Patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChronoTriggers

01-31-2013

Maaaan if you're gonna bring back a skin, bring back Frozen shen or Yellow Jacket shen w/e it was called. I got the RP for those skins the day after they decided to take them away.. I was so sad and now they just want to bring a skin back that was in a collectors deal, I wasn't one of those people who bought it but it seems lots of people are pissed. But BRING BACK FROZEN SHEN</3

ASchrep

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-31-2013

I had most of the champs already in the collectors pack. However because of the Goth Annie I bought the collectors pack. I was under the impression that it was only available thought the collectors pack. Oh well it happens yet again. I am still glad I have the skin. I do like others have posted. Try and buy the rare or limited availability skins. Yes I might get some negative votes on this but I am just expressing my thoughts. I am thankful I have been able to slowly buy more and more skins. At this point I have been able to buy more skins then they have been making. As log as work keeps up and first my family is taken care of including bills food clothing ect. I will keep working toward getting all the skins.

ManlyTeemo

01-31-2013

Scumbag move.

SilencedSummoner

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glyphz View Post
Well this is going to be downvoted
so much win +1 good sir.

Dr Toenail

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

As someone who bought the physical collector's edition, I would be very much insulted if you guys did the same thing with Silver Kayle. This is pretty unfair to the initial skin buyers. Downvoted in the hopes that Riot will learn from this and not make the same mistake twice.

Phry

01-31-2013

Really terrible marketing and a bad decision. Don't plan on supporting Riot any longer with any future purchases.

Dark Amumu Bot

01-31-2013

Wow. This is bull.

Coming from someone who usually buys around $100 in RP a month, we'll see if I decide to buy any more next month.

Junks001

01-31-2013

You know NOTHING of my highschool drama club!

MaxManAtArms

01-31-2013

If your tossing out old skins with updates can we your playing fans as well supported via pay 2 look good get all skins just thrown back out? I've had goth skin since a month after I began shelling out 50$ of my hard earned cash so I can look unique while playing the champ aside from fellow players who spent the money for the collection which when playing isnt very often.

So WOT to short statement. I would like pax skins to be buyable since if collector's mean nothing. Pax skins have to mean less. Oh Also King Rammus So I can add it to my Rammus skins. Please and thanks for making skins more and more less I was here since this time to Oh that thing ya go it cheap. Please and thanks.

~A Unamused fan

Semantic Memory

Recruiter

01-31-2013

The "less than simple" solution to this problem is for Riot to simply give 975 RP to those who bought the collector's edition, since that's pretty much what we're losing out on.