Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Goth Annie Available in the Upcoming Patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TriumphantReaper

01-31-2013

Are you kidding me riot?! i just paid for you'r digital collectors edition just so i can get Goth Annie and you do this....i hate you

Furi Kuri

01-31-2013

This is such BS Riot. I want my RP back for the digital collector pack!

Bakabridget

01-31-2013

Quote:
gNarNar:
LOL, so all of you are mad because some of you already own the skin from the collectors pack? Get over it, you must be new to gameing, ever heard of a game called teamfortress2? Well i bought the game on steam when it first came out, and now its free to play, but I didnt cry and rage about it. I really dont understand why peoole are so angry over nothing, just because now you can buy the skin with out haveing to buy the collectors pack.

I play team fortress 2 as well. We all got compensated for it by getting an exclusive hat.

Pinoy Ako

01-31-2013

Hmmm. I don't own the skin but that would really suck for people who bought it because it's limited edition. It's gonna ruin it for them.

Semantic Memory

Recruiter

01-31-2013

Man I'm just so glad I picked up the Collector's Pack 3 years ago for an exclusive skin for my favorite champion...

Roku66

01-31-2013

Thanks riot!

Nappzilla

Recruiter

01-31-2013

Why would u sell it if it was a reward to the people who bought the bundle reward them with a new skin then... don't just go off and put it up to buy with RP again...

universe within

01-31-2013

I'm so glad you are doing this and I'm so happy that all the people who paid for the collector's pack and wanted to be selfish and try and prevent it from going on sale are butthurt.

gNarNar

01-31-2013

wow...did you people really spend 3000 plus RP just for one skin? XD and now you expect a refund? you people are greedy, get over your first world problems, we dont want you here, im gonig to buy this skin just so all of you will be mad. Remember when the urf skin was 5000 rp? and then it went down to 50 rp? GET OVER IT.

Bunta

01-31-2013

Why are people acting so childish about this? "OMG the rarity of this skin is going to lose value" against what? As someone who bought the physical collector edition why would i waste 3900 RP on just one skin? that makes no sense. I think this is a good idea and heck why not have Silver Kayee, or the preorder skins. barely anyone uses it so why have something exclusive for people who dont even use it.