Goth Annie Available in the Upcoming Patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ryuzakku

01-31-2013

But I already have Frankentibbers... But Goth is limited as well... dammit Riot!

Why did I get downvoted? I'm going to buy the skin and am happy it is for sale.

Arcangelo

01-31-2013

Wait, you guys buy skins just because they're limited? Pro tip: buy skins you'll actually USE

If you really want an investment, try trading stocks.

Ougi

01-31-2013

well i hope to see anime skin for champions, that will do better success

Hal Frank

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Really?.... really? that takes much of the skin's value...... I totally refuse to this type of sales.... they make having that skin lame!

Areotix

01-31-2013

Lol, cant wait till people remember why they stooped playing annie

Aphoristic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Riot, if you are doing this to me then you need to put up every single other limited skin for a week so I can have chance at them since this one apparently doesn't mean anything anymore.

iAteHerCookie

01-31-2013

Really? This is retarded.

Formless

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defendi View Post
Let the downvotes keep going. I am really surprised they would do this. Why not just put all of her avaible skins on a sale to 'celebrate' her rework.
I think that they should do this if they are trying to show off her rework. But then they would have to deal with this times three.

Kordekai

01-31-2013

This is kinda dumb... as a veteran player who has been playing since League Started, its a bit annoying that they take out the uniqueness of having a certain skin. Takes away the whole "WOH where did you get that skin? You have been playing and supporting Riot for how long?" Releasing a vaulted skin for everyone to buy which everyone will is smart for them to get easy Bucks, but it is a slap in all the faces of those who where here in the beginning back when you either downloaded LoL or Installed it from the in store PC-Rom.

gNarNar

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malza View Post
This is very greedy, thanks for wasting 3410 RP for many people who bought it for only the skin.
ROFL? "greedy" ITS A FREE TO PLAY GAME, NO ONE ASKED YOU TO SPEND 3410 RP ON ANYTHING ITS YOUR OWN FAULT XD.