Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

im lvl 30 but need mentor. :( dont judge

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Romantic Metro

01-31-2013

Quote:
AdenwaY:
@Darth Malus: ty! ive tried to roam but im usually either not fast enough or i die trying to help . let me know if you havesome tips on how to successfully roam.

@ MrMetro: ty! it helps a bit, but i feel like bot games arent helping me anymore.

@Don Ring: i watch A LOT of pros plays/streams(ex: TSM, CRS), and read all sorts of guides (ex: solomid, mobafire, lolpro) but it doesnt seem to help me. I can know what to buy but when to buy is another story.

Also on roaming it really is timing. Which area is pushed against you, and what your mid is. All can roam but some are better at it. Katarina if she doesn't have to worry about cc hard from the other mid champ can get boots of mobility early game to speed up. 5 seconds out of combat her movement speed is huge and can get almost anywhere fairly fast for example.

YoungGoN4v5

01-31-2013

I am pretty good I can help you out and point out your mistakes... and I am the only semi-high elo here... so I am probably the most qualified. I help anyone who wants it. http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/20704327

Angry Aids

01-31-2013

im pretty good with all lanes but main Mid if you need some help feel free to add. Angry Aids

VeniVidiVicí

01-31-2013

hey im a Platinum Elo Player and I can mentor you for an hour or so and I assure you you will greatly improve. If you can consider it add me @ Whyyoumeann. Im NA server btw.

Nektralik

01-31-2013

I'm willing to help I've got a lot of experience just add me Nektralik if you wanna play

Podoks Monster

01-31-2013

You can add me "Sona Heals ftw". I can only play after work and Saturdays. I don't play ranked much. But I love to play, and support/heals is my favorite role. You could take bot and I could work at keeping you alive. For several years I've been my husband's personal healer... and he's a turret-diver. Believe me, I've had a lot of practice. If you choose not to add me, that's cool. Good luck with playing League and I hope you are able to expand your list of champs you are comfortable to play.