LFM Ranked Team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bobinatorlol

01-31-2013

My soon to be made ranked team will be looking for a hand full of members. This team will consist of more than 3 people and games will be played on a regular basis. No rating requirement at the moment. Skype is required. Having some experience in 3v3 is required. Having a chill personality is required. Most games will be streamed on twitch. Long term commitment is not required so you can leave and join as you please.

NO kids. NO ragers. NO whiners.

The teams ELO and win to lose ratio will be ignored so if you're looking for a team to get quick diamond this is not it. If and when I find two others that mesh well with my play style a separate team will be made for a push to diamond or plat.

About me: I have over 1.6k games played on the new TT none of them being co-op. I live in the PST zone so my play times during the weekdays are after 5:00PM due to work and after 10:00PM on Thursday due to school. If you play a lot of TT odds are you have seen me around. 90% of my games are played as AP so I am mainly looking for junglers and AD bruisers.

Post here or message me in game if you're interested. If you're posting here please do the following.

IGN: (if different from your forum name)
Time zone: PST
Times played: M-F 5:00PM-1:00AM Sat-Sun Whenever
Champions played: Ahri, Annie, Anivia, Cass, Diana, Elise, Eve, Galio, Karma, Karthus, Kassadin, Katarina, Kayle, Kennen, KZ, Kog, LB, Lulu, Lux, Nidalee, Nocturne, Orianna, Panth, Renekton, Riven, Rumble, Ryze, Shaco, Skarner, Singed, Syndra,Tryn, Xin, Yorick, Zyra

*highlighted the champions I prefer to play in ranked.

BleedenVeins

Recruiter

01-31-2013

IGN: BleedenVeins
TimeZone; EST
Tues, Thurs, Sun Nights

I mainly play ADC- Darius, Twitch, Ashe.....

BlitzinYerCrank

02-01-2013

Time zone: Cst
Everynight 4(2 pst) to 10(8 pst) And all day on weekends (all night on friday)
Champs played: Hmm, i can play many ad bruisers(darius, wukong, xin, etc) on TT...also like khazix and zed

Bugzu

02-02-2013

IGN: Bugzu
Timezone: Central
Times Available: any day, work 4 days a week and still usually play couple hours a day.
prefer to play tank or ad bruiser: mundo/darius/trnydamere/shen/xin/yorick. also have couple of ap and ad carries that im decent aswell. add me in game!

Grirum

02-02-2013

IGN: Grirum
Time zone: EST
Times played: Unemployed... so whenever.
Champions played: Amumu, anivia, Bliz, Cait, Draven, Dr. Mundo, Fiddle, Heimer, Morgana, Heimer, Pantheon, Teemo, Warwick, Udyr.