(Closed RP) Breath of Life - Chapter One: Broken World

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RadiantCastiel

02-15-2013

Memorial

"More guards? Hehehe... This could get fun after all..." said Vanthar, and he saw the increased amount of guard patrol.

Aproxima

02-15-2013

The Memorial - Palace Rooftop

She frowned, it was a pity she knowingly didn't remember her past lives. Maybe her sanguimancy could reveal who she is...if she still could perform it. Éclair added to Juliana " There are few who accept her cold embrace, but eventually everyone awaits her. Even immortals, only in a different way. "
The assassin explained Juliana the situation a bit more " No, they are only pawns waiting for orders. They don't do it for themselves. It's the human nature, a struggle for power. We will know whom they await once their behavior changes again, but one thing is for sure - they're waiting for someone important. The guild leaders are all gathered there, so they could have started already, but they're still waiting which means it's not their primary target. The only other people who would be more important than them are those from the previous era, those who fight for a selfless, greater cause. But why would they come to that event? "
Éclair raised her eyebrow " You have mentioned it several times before. What exactly is Death's kiss Juliana? " Her name reminded her of a question " Is there a different way to call you? Something shorter or sweeter? "
When Juliana flinched, the assassin softly spoke " Shhh. There lies no danger to any of you from me. You have not been touched by many Juliana, correct? "
Éclair patiently listened to the next part and when tears started flowing from the girl's eyes onto her shoulder, she turned to her and gently cupped her cheeks in her hands, wiping the tears away with her thumbs " You were alone in this realm. That's why you have trouble with speaking, right? Only the goddesses watching over you. "
Éclair briefly closed her eyes, remembering the glow of her fans on the night of the attack " That night, when you were attacked. That was Khione protecting you? Maybe you mean something to them, something important. Who are we to question a goddess? "

(( Btw, how tall Juliana is? Preferably in SI units. ))

TheShadowOfChaos

02-15-2013

Caleb's Memorial

Takeo was now grumbling on the inside when his initial plan failed, but nevertheless he had a second one. Making great haste and speed to make a little note without making it obvious, Takeo attached a note on top of the bouquet for Reyain to read. It was a warning of the impending trap and ambush that was going to happen. However should Rendal try to seize it, a sudden gust with take the note far away. Finally the "old man" brought the flowers forward towards Reyain. He changed his voice into a more raspy and ghastly tone.

"Respects to the fallen and a gift for you captain."

muggtonp

02-15-2013

The Memorial - in the back of the crowd

The sudden wave of tension from the captain's general direction washes over Cruciatus like the pushing of a rioting mob. He looks around quickly, seeing that nobody seems to have noticed the sudden flux of hostile emotion. With a sigh, he begins to make his way towards the captain. Why could things never go as planned?

With any luck, things would be over before he was forced to make himself known.

((Luparis, you still haven't responded to my last post :P))

Neroth

02-15-2013

((Mine either, by the way. I was responding both to you and Smiley, although i admit it was a short post.))

SmileyDemon

02-15-2013

((waiting for you to kinda continue since you talked in away that implied you would say more))

Luparis

02-15-2013

((I'll post soon.. but, in the meanwhile I'd like to point out to everyone that the less you put in a post and the less frequently you post, the more likely you will not be interacted with and you will just take up space. Please try to make more detailed, worthwhile posts.

It will only increase the quality of the RP))

Neroth

02-15-2013

((Well i guess i can come up with something then.... gonna edit the post when i do.))

Luparis

02-15-2013

Meeting with Cruciatus - 2 days after.

"Well," Reyain said after thinking for a moment. "Whatever it is you are looking for, I hope you find it. Just so long as it does not distract you from the Breath - our goal. Anyway, I have urgent matters to attend to and preparations to make. If you would excuse me, I'll see you soon."

Memorial

Reyain patted Nerethis on the shoulder and gently nudged him out of the way as he stepped closer to Rendal; still grinning at him. The Alkorii leader looked perfectly mischievious, arrogant as always. It made Reyain feel like a fool for not having more men inside the park.

"What are you up to, Ren?" Reyain said quietly so as to not alert the others. When the 'old man' apporached, Rendal stopped befre speaking, looked at the man and grinned before returning to his wine.

The man offered him so flowers which Reyain thought was a little odd. Just as he was about to dismiss it the man indicated their was a card. he reached in, unfolded the tiny card and read it and burst into laughter.

"Good, good! That man was always good for a laugh, especially at times like these. Arrange something to be sent in return, messenger." Reyain reached into his trouser pockets and fished out a silver coin. "Here. For your troubles. You may go."

Reyain looked back at Rendal, hoping that the cunning warrior fell for his bluff. And as he looked, he only saw a bright, beaming smile. As always Rendal was perfectly composed with a blank mask. Rendal finished his wine, turned the cup upside down to make sure he fnished and let it fall to the ground.

"What am I up to, Rey? Ha. Do you really think I would pull a stunt at your uncle's funeral?" Rendal asked in a mocking voice. Reyain nodded in reply. "That hurts. After all, he was as much an uncle to me as you. You know what they say though, right, Rey? No rest for the wicked."

Memorial - Posthouse near entrance.

A Vigilant soldier arrives on horseback, riding slowly to the postern gate. Upon arriving, he stays mounted and tells thos present that the Queen has left by horseback, and is with her entourage. He also tells them to make sure everything is safe and sound as the Queen is eager to meet with the Guild Leaders.

The guard nods his head in compliance, salutes the Vigilant messenger and informs members of each Guild who are present; including, Syka of the Three Brothers.

"Wonderful. I'll pass it along to those inside." Syka smiled at the guard and made his way inside. The man walked with a stride in his step and a huge smile from ear to ear. "The time for vengeance. Hope it's as delicious as they say." He said to himself. And Syka began to whistle some random tune to himself.

Luparis

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Overseer1 View Post
((Well i guess i can come up with something then.... gonna edit the post when i do.))
((Don't do edit ins please. I sometimes don't look over previous posts. Just make another.))