(Closed RP) Breath of Life - Chapter One: Broken World

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luparis View Post
Alviss

"Reyain has been expecting you. He said his letter would grab your attention." Dorus grinned at him and pointed down the black, about a hundred feet. "Make a right at the corner there, proceed until you meet a mage named Caleb. He'll be hard to miss. I'm guessing he has about half a hundred guards where he is. Have fun." Dorus turned away and resumed his conversation with the others. Whatever he said brought laughter from all those except the man he'd broken the nose of.
((Again...I fall behind. FML.))

Alviss ((outer wall?))

Alviss went down the pathways of shadow. He paid no heed to the laughing soldiers. He was more worried about the Mage. He didn't know the man, but all mages were the same. They had destroyed the world. Alviss would rather put an axe in his head than work with one, but for this amount of gold....he would think about it. His hands shifted to his axes. If this mage tried anything funny though.... He had just sharpened his axes. They would be able to lop his head off just fine, and be able to cleave off the captain's as well.

TheShadowOfChaos

02-01-2013

Raven's Nest, Tunnel

Takeo listened to the guard and remembered a few teachings that Phantom had given him about Valoran. Demacia was a city of morals and righteousness that was respected throughout Runeterra. Then came the remembrance of his master's unfortunate encounters and adventures. Learning from that, Takeo decided to keep quiet until meeting with Reyain. "Let's hope the man was a..ah..I guess this is where things take a bad turn, isn't Phantom." He remembers a conversation with Phantom from when he was still much smaller.

Quote:
A few years ago

P: "Takeo remember this as a man who had experienced a lot of...misfortune, never ever hope that things will get better in some situations. Its just as bad as saying things can't any worse. Things always will take a bad turn."

T: "I'm guessing luck was never really on your side was it."

P: "No, I thought she was just taking a break."

T: "What! Luck is a person...I never knew that."

P: "Next lesson I have for you, its a new thing called...Sarcasm" ((Insert the imagination spongebob meme here))

SmileyDemon

02-01-2013

As Viola went limp in his arms Rook's mechanical hextech mind was trying to fathom the revelations brought about from the flash of memory it had just envisioned. Designed to kill... to stop
crime.....to kill to stop crime......

"Kill."

Rook said indifferently as it dropped Viola, completely forgetting the supposed officers command. The golem jumped through the erupting steam, super heating its outer shell just before it landed its massive foot upon the back of a retreating merc. The merc did not even scream as the armor he wore caved in under intense pressure, bathing the street in a font of blood as Rook crushed him underfoot. Servos clicked Rooks arm as the golem drew back its fist, impacting another hapless merc in the chest, making his second hand armor buckle and sending him flying into the wall. Another charged Rook in retaliation but the golem caught the merc and held the poor soul up by his head. Rook held the man, its crushing grip bending the helm's metal as if it were cardboard. All the while Rook confusingly told the merc's it was attacking to drop their weapons in a disgustingly monotone and emotionless voice even while Rook held the screaming man by his head.

Grand Viper

02-01-2013

Jurante clicked his tongue, readying himself for combat when that strange man called them back. He watched the precision of the bullets. He was sniping them with high caliber customized ammunition. He remembered from a time before all this...She wore a purple top hat. And that voice, hot d*mn that voice.

The pirate gritted his teeth and clicked clicked his rapier's hilt for some reason. She was one of the prettier ones that tried to catch him and successfully did so. She had fuzzy cuffs.. That jackass had her gun, and he was probably abusing the poor thing.

He then noticed them being flanked in order to flush him out. He flapped his jacket open, reached for his pistols and readied himself for combat, when the geyser exploded. Jurante whistled in surprise and heard the guy call out that they can live. That meant they had a vested interest in them living. He called out to Rook, "Rook! If any of them try anything, I want y'to kill their face!"

Then Rook sprung into action. Jurante blinked and whistled, "...Hot d*mn, I think I seduced a golem t'do me bidding." He saw the limp figure of Viola and bolted towards her, "Aw c'mon wee one, y'can't be sleepin' now!"

He darted towards the closest alleyway with her and propped her against the wall. He clicked his teeth together, trying to think of what to do. Rook would probably be shot at. That means...He would see the trajectory. Jurante put his guns away, reached into his pouch and pulled a small, silver flask with the engraving of a snake on it. He twisted the cap open and downed the contents. A rosiness came upon his cheeks as he swayed back and forth, not really able to keep standing. He unsheathed his rapier, steadied the blade on top of his forearm and watched Rook with a strange intensity. Wait and watch.

((Intoxication: 5/10))

muggtonp

02-01-2013

Following closely behind Ganooj, who has yet to notice his presence, Cruciatus is about to move closer to the man he is trailing when something catches his attention. There is a hint of malice stirring in the air, something fast approaching.

Cruciatus reaches for his bloodletter. With a deft motion, he slices open the palm of his hand. He looks to his left and his right and sees nothing. Nonetheless, he presses himself closer to the walls. With any luck, this would make him that much more difficult to detect to any who might approach from the sides. As for from above... Well, nobody in their right mind would be scurrying about on such perilous terrain.

SmileyDemon

02-01-2013

"There is no reason to panic. This unit is here for your protection. Please disperse in an orderly fashion to safety." Rook intoned as he crushed the poor merc's head into a bloody pulp. Already panicked civilians ran from the gory scene heedless of the golem's warning. The merc's regrouped and began to fire upon Rook who dropped the lifeless corpse before rushing the formation the mercs had hastily created. Rook swooped one of their number in its metal grip and slammed the man into the wall, holding him in place as the golem began to brutally punch the merc with its other hand. The brick wall behind the man began to crack with each crushing hit that Rook delivered upon his body. "Cease and desist." Rook emotionlessly vocalized as he beat the pinned merc into a bloody mess. The mercs fellows fell upon Rook trying to use their combined strength to save their friend. Rook threw them away and released the dead merc from its grasp."Please drop your weapons and submit to justice." Rook said before it turned to the nearest merc and tried to fire its net gun. Electricity sparked inside Rook's arm slot as it opened up but upon firing a terrible shock surged throughout Rook's metal body. The golem looked to its jammed arm and then again to the mercs before voicing one final recommendation. "Please drop your weap......" Rook fell backwards hitting the ground with a loud thump which made the cobblestone crack slightly. A jam caused by an early bullet to its arm caused its electrified net to shortcut the golem.

Boogeybeast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

Raven's Nest Outer Gate, on top of the wall

Frold took a look back down at the men handing their weapons over to the other Ravens. Frold frowned as if something were wrong, but he couldn't place it. He turned to follow Emry, tossing Isen over his shoulder. "You know, my words are been getting better since I come here," Frold said sourly, "I understand, just difficult making words," He didn't mean to be intimidating but there's something about a seven foot tall giant of a man with a massive axe that silently said 'Don't disagree with me or bad things will happen to you'.

Grand Viper

02-01-2013

"Oh fer f..." Jurante rolled his eyes. He cricked his neck and looked over at Viola. He muttered aloud, "I could let them have the golem...which would be stupid. Considerin' if I leave th' golem with them, chances are he'll come back and do that to m'head and he'll keep tryin' t'do that nonsense."

The pirate sighed and waited to see who would come for Rook. Once they were close enough, he would initiate his ultimate scheme.

Neroth

02-01-2013

Nerethis quickly raised his right hand to Reyain's chest, unsheathing the hidden blade in his forearm, enough to show that he can use it if needed.
"Me? You hired me, remember?" said Nerethis, showing Reyain the letter he sent him. "You did not think that the best assassin in the world will come in the way the.... average ones will, did you? And don't worry, nobody was harmed. The one guy i had to knock out will be awake in about an hour. You should really do something with your security, by the way."

Luparis

02-02-2013

(( I know a hundred already is more than I would of hoped for.

On a side note, those of you who messaged me over the course of the night, or day, wherever you are. I did not recieve any of them, I apologize. I will be on for several hours if you need anything. Post incoming.))