Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

1600ADC looking for a team to join......

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IIIIlllIIllllIIl

01-31-2013

hihi......

Im LTqwerty and i'am looking to join a semi-pro team that wants to improve and practive alot throughout the week/weekand.

ROLE:ADC
ELO:1595
BEST 3 CHAMPS: ezreal,cait,mf

lolking link for stats.............

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/30059532

aarcade

01-31-2013

Hey! Im interested in trying to set up a team ,but I want to do it right. I only want people atleast equal to my skill level so it might take some time to find a full team. If your interested in helping me build a team from the ground up add me: SquirrelBoy13. We can play some games to get a feel for eachothers skill.

Pyrø Røn

01-31-2013

Quote:
SquirrelBoy13:
Hey! Im interested in trying to set up a team ,but I want to do it right. I only want people atleast equal to my skill level so it might take some time to find a full team. If your interested in helping me build a team from the ground up add me: SquirrelBoy13. We can play some games to get a feel for eachothers skill.

Not only are your cs averages below average, you're in 1200s and for a reason as well. You need to be a better player before you make those comments.

IIIIlllIIllllIIl

01-31-2013

bump.......

IIIIlllIIllllIIl

01-31-2013

bump....