Carrys on TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadowkrag

02-14-2013

Being a carry against a bruiser team is very scary its difficult to harass or be in a team fight when the tanks and bruisers can just change the focus to you even if you have a escape or flash you can get away but leave your team mates in a 2v3.

It takes much more skill to play a carry on TT if when you can kite like a god, but if you are up against a tanky team than it seem pretty much impossible and end up dying everytime you AA them. :c
Just one mistake and they hit you with a stun or slow and its over for you and if they counterbuild then its game. its basically a 2v3 when you are against a competent team of tanky bruisers.

I've had luck with vayne and teemo when they also have a squishy or carry, but when they are all bruisers it get near impossible and I end up with the worst KD ratio and get called bad or feeder but if the people who said that were in my position they would be tearing their hair out.

Team fights are out of the question so getting you team to gank 1 or possibly 2 enemys while their team is scattered is the best solution imo, it evens the playing field and you can push both lanes care free to victory. Just make sure you team isnt trigger happy and love going mid to try to get a kill and when it obvious that it will be a team fight in seconds.

Shadowkrag

02-14-2013

In my experience of observing ridiculous and scandalous Id have to say that against tanky bruisers the best is carrys that outrange them by far.
Of course your not in the area so its makes them damaging you impossible and allows you to damage them. AP mages-Lux, Ziggs(although difficult to utilize their passives on some champs at full health)

The best ADC I tried was Ezreal his Q helped me harass so well that darius and singed lost their lane in minutes as well as precious EXP and Gold putting them way behind.
Albeit he is no more or less squishy than other carrys but to damage from afar and his W and R that can hit their whole team damaging and crippling their atkspeed makes him stand out over single target carrys.

My favorite is his built in flash I use mostly to harass and get a few AA early game but also as an escape. Building phage work well on him also because he can keep a good constant slow on the enemy without getting in their hitbox range. and If they are fleeing just arcane shift on over doing more dmg and gaining range on the near dead champion. Of course though you can not carry your team to victory on your own xD you have to put trust that your team can close in on targets you have chosen.

Shadowkrag

02-14-2013

Just leave thoughts or a story on what carrys you have found work well on TT against bruiser teams

She

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

it's actually easier to play ad carry in 3v3 because you only need to kite 3 people instead of 5

Mandaari

02-14-2013

I've had a lot of good games with MF oddly enough, despite her having no good kiting ability. Her ult is great for the compact-ness of the map. But I think Ezreal and Vayne are good because they're both very mobile and great at taking down high health champs.

SmokingJoeNL

02-15-2013

My main carries on tt are Ryze and Vayne. Others are good as well of course, but these give me the damage I like. I build Ryze in the most tanky way possible and then have fun when bruisers come at me bro. With Vayne I only go for pure damage and usually get a good result.

Still am looking for a top laner I can win the majority of the games with. I am partial to fiora, but she gets countered too easily which is a shame.

Arctic Lucian

02-15-2013

no matter who you play, a decent darius, singed, garen, renekton, swain...ect will always be able to beat a squishy carry in lane.

Demacry

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murder 0f Crows View Post
no matter who you play, a decent darius, singed, garen, renekton, swain...ect will always be able to beat a squishy carry in lane.
Not even remotely true. (Save Swain, I dont see him to often) I've crushed your entire list with Malzahar and Ez. I love getting the opportunity to play against these guys as a ranged carry because I know I can beat them easily. Viktor is practically a free win button with his W and Cait can push all the way and freeze lane at their tower safely with proper trap placement and a decent second lane. (Though considerably harder to do) I've even gotten AP Varus to work, when blight pops say goodbye to 39% of your max health instantly. No the meta is alive, well, and volatile and carries bring a ton of new flavor that a bruiser team could never hope to match.

(Recently won a game with a Singed, Nidalee, Evelynn team, so much fun, everyone on their team ended up getting 2-3 negatrons and we still crushed them)

A Feather

02-15-2013

Hey guys I ran a marathon in 22 minutes, is that good?

*waits for everyone to compliment me and tell me how amazing I am*

She

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by She View Post
it's actually easier to play ad carry in 3v3 because you only need to kite 3 people instead of 5