Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Creating a competitive scene on Twisted Treeline

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JungIeboy

01-31-2013

Greetings 3's Community!
I'm sure everybody has noticed that there is no competitive scene what so ever on Twisted Treeline. 5v5, Summoner's Rift, is what League of Legends is known for, and is what the LoL world championship is based on, and I respect that. But, as of now, there are no Riot sponsored Twisted Treeline tournaments, or any at all I can think of at the top of my head. Dominion has DominateDominion, and i feel Twisted Treeline is just as strategical, and has the same, if not larger, community size.

So, I am hosting a Twisted Treeline, 3v3, Tournament.
I hope on getting up to 12 teams (around 5 at the moment) and I would appreciate if you check it out whether you be a 3's enthusiast, or on the top of the 3v3 ladder, your welcome aboard. I hope to stream this tournament on Twitch, but if i don't get a large enough audience, I will just record for YouTube. Winning team gets 75$ of RP. For more information go to http://www.lilsluggers.webs.com all the information on the homepage, please sign up in the forums, and go to the Contact us tab if you have any questions.

Stream link if you would rather watch than play: http://www.twitch.tv/otterception

Thank you!
~Cats N Tats

Outshine

02-01-2013

Bump

BaBeeQ

02-01-2013

Nice ill be joining

KillaGG

02-02-2013

bump

Veggie Salad

02-09-2013

Sounds swell! Bumperu!

JungIeboy

02-16-2013

Bump

TheFizzFactory

02-16-2013

Will join, give me a PM ingame

1 800 AD Carry

02-16-2013

bump