sooo... teemo jungle..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grimm Dreogan

01-31-2013

I could jungle with Nami. Doesn't mean I should. Teemo is already despised, don't give us a new reason to hate his failed life. Two mushrooms and invisible at red to wait for the enemy jungles? Ok, while you're sitting there waiting, he could be gankings lanes. Teemo is a coward, he isn't meant to initiate, he's meant to run away whenever he sees anything that isn't already dead, and only show up if the enemy has already been taken down to 1/5th HP.

If you jungle him, then thanks for wasting a role that could be filled by a champ that could actually accomplish a gank and do more than flee in terror.

SiKkNdTwiSt3D

01-31-2013

mush city biatch mushroom city biatch

ChaosFollowing

01-31-2013

Buy boots+3hp, take speed skill, and run to enemy buff(depending on their jungler). Get there before they do. Stealth. Smite-steal their blue/red, then run away cackling.

It's hilarious, but you'll both be behind afterwards.

Zombiemaster

01-31-2013

Early on, you're at a HUGE disadvantage against the enemy jungler, considering how squishy Teemo is. If you're against someone like Lee Sin, Olaf, or Mundo, they can easily counter jungle you, and if they find you, they will kill you. The only advantage I can think of for jungle Teemo is being able to put shrooms across the entire map once you reach lvl6 since you travel a lot, but even so, I would rather have a more common jungler because they are much better than jungle Teemo.

Yvo

01-31-2013

Having an ultimate that works to mine enemy buff camps hardly qualifies as counter jungle. That requires you get to level 6 before you do anything of real merit. Why wouldn't you just play shaco and do it at level 1?

Aeziir

01-31-2013

Teemo is so OP, he can play all lanes at once while jungling. So this should work fine.

HamsterOrgy

01-31-2013

In my past few games, I have been seeing alot of teemo's jungling, I think the other team is just trying to troll us into thinking they will have a solo top. but then the teemo actually jungles, no clue

Soraffeson

01-31-2013

Ok so here's my thing....You mention placing shrooms all over the jungle for wards.....yet your jungler should place wards to begin with. two, Why do i need to jungle to place shrooms when a good teemo, after laning phase, should place mushrooms at every entrance to your jungle. I see what you mean but a teemo jungle is only useful, if at all, once he gets (i forgot the item that shoots multiple enemys) and has insane damage/Attack speed which doesn't happen until late game or if he KS from your team....Teemo is a good counter to people like darius...but at most all he does is slow darius' farming speed, hide and go seek, and annoy the living **** outta the enemy team by the mushrooms...I hardly see any team win with a teemo...not saying teemo causes the loss but offers no real support other then Blind and Slows with a weak DoT.

Minibeast909

02-04-2013

Everything teemo can do shaco can do better, counter jungling? Stack boxes and watch their health bar shrink, invisibility? He can move while in stealth. There is 0 reason why anybody would want to go teemo over shaco. Both charachters are squishy as hell and fall off late game, shaco has more ganking and counterjungling tools in his outfit that suit a jungle style better over a teemo. Period.

PerfidiousAlbion

02-04-2013

He's much too squishy. He ends up either requiring a lot of babysitting or is extremely vulnerable to counter jungling.