sooo... teemo jungle..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SiKkNdTwiSt3D

01-31-2013

i tried this last night... it seems like it could work..thoughts?

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

No CC to help with ganks, not tanky enough to turret dive, no sustain, you CAN abuse your mushrooms to make the wraiths and golems hit them ONCE before they explode, but other then that, I can't think of a real reason to pick him over every other character in the game, hell, I think I prefer a Nidalee jungler.

SiKkNdTwiSt3D

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamaree View Post
No CC to help with ganks, not tanky enough to turret dive, no sustain, you CAN abuse your mushrooms to make the wraiths and golems hit them ONCE before they explode, but other then that, I can't think of a real reason to pick him over every other character in the game, hell, I think I prefer a Nidalee jungler.
hes FAST as hell, instant wards all over your jungle or their jungle, or the trails leading back to their base after team fights. FROZEN MALET for slows for ganking. can also get BLADE OF THE RUINED KING for more crowd control.. HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A TANKMO?

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiKkNdTwiSt3D View Post
hes FAST as hell, instant wards all over your jungle or their jungle, or the trails leading back to their base after team fights. FROZEN MALET for slows for ganking. can also get BLADE OF THE RUINED KING for more crowd control.. HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A TANKMO?
Name one thing in here that you said that Nidalee can't do.

SiKkNdTwiSt3D

01-31-2013

Quote:
Name one thing in here that you said that Nidalee can't do.
yeah but nidalee isnt teemo. and personally i think nidalee sux except for her spear... PS teemo is great for counter jungle. set up 2 shrooms in front of red and go stealth... walah.. instand death to their jungle and free buff for captain teemo.

Jamaree

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiKkNdTwiSt3D View Post
yeah but nidalee isnt teemo. and personally i think nidalee sux except for her spear...
All I'm saying is I don't think it could work...at all....period and I would rather have a Nidalee jungler over Teemo, at least she can heal me and shred the opponent's defenses when she ganks.

SiKkNdTwiSt3D

01-31-2013

Quote:
All I'm saying is I don't think it could work...at all....period and I would rather have a Nidalee jungler over Teemo, at least she can heal me and shred the opponent's defenses when she ganks.
teemo is a stealth character. that opens up a whole new world of ganking possibilities.
teemo does mass damage + poison.. nidalee...throws spears...

IS1f715232b540cb2fffcee

01-31-2013

no... just no...

SiKkNdTwiSt3D

01-31-2013

dont knock it till u try it bro

SiKkNdTwiSt3D

01-31-2013

it works