Mac Client question

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xRisK

01-31-2013

I've read the posts and im still a little confused I hope some one could straighten this out for me. With this client that they just released are we able to play on the live serves like the pc client? or are we only playing with people that have this mac client? If we are only playing with the mac client how long till we get to play with everyone else? Thanks guys for the answers in advance.

KazuoRyuhei

01-31-2013

To answer your questions:

With this client that they just released are we able to play on the live serves like the pc client? or are we only playing with people that have this mac client?

>>> This client is only for the PBE, so we're not playing on the "live" server. We get to play with other people who have the PBE clients as well (regardless if PC or Mac? Not sure with this).

If we are only playing with the mac client how long till we get to play with everyone else?

>>> As far as I know, there's no ETA yet on the release, but I'm hoping it's soon!

Hope this helps.

Riot, you're doing an awesome job with this!

xRisK

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KazuoRyuhei View Post
To answer your questions:

With this client that they just released are we able to play on the live serves like the pc client? or are we only playing with people that have this mac client?

>>> This client is only for the PBE, so we're not playing on the "live" server. We get to play with other people who have the PBE clients as well (regardless if PC or Mac? Not sure with this).

If we are only playing with the mac client how long till we get to play with everyone else?

>>> As far as I know, there's no ETA yet on the release, but I'm hoping it's soon!

Hope this helps.

Riot, you're doing an awesome job with this!

thanks so much answered everything I wanted to know.