Can we just delete dominion

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Korpral

01-31-2013

What's the point in playing a game where the team getting outplayed gets a handicap while the other one gets punished...what type of game design is that?

Seriously...and you wonder why this game mode is considered trash or a practice mode at best?

Another thing...why import the entire SR item set when clearly this mode is not SR. Is it too hard to ask for a full set of dominion only items...and to make it worse most of the items that were unique in dom are now in SR. So even Riot views Dominion as a testing mode?...lol

Like I said, Just delete Dominion if you're not even going to care about it

Peace

Orphane

01-31-2013

Don't be stupid.

smXho

01-31-2013

Can we just delete Summoner's Rift

Whats the point of playing a game when half the time you end up teaming with ******* and all the so called pro's overthere in NA are actually scumbags?

Seriously...and you wonder why this game mode is considered troll land at best?

Another thing...why not import the entire Dominon item set when clearly they are so much better. Is it too hard to ask for a full set SR only items...and to make it worse most of the items that were unique in SR are now in Dom. So even Riot views SR as noobs home and they deserve nothing?...lol

Like I said, Just delete SR if you're not even going to ban the pros who swear and troll others on streams 24/7

Peace

naotasan

01-31-2013

This is a perfect example of why Riot needs to do some actual promotion of Dominion.

Nome or Die

Game Designer

01-31-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

The respawn mechanic could use some work, and does need to be looked at (when I have time), but you're silly if you don't think comeback mechanics aren't in Summoner's Rift.

"Why is this opponent I'm completely dominating worth as much as minion? Why am I worth six times as much? Why is my respawn timer higher because I've zoned him out so much he's 2 levels behind me?" It goes on and on.