Where the Rumble skins at?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaOwnage

02-01-2013

keep this thread alive dang it .......Rumble skin GIMI!!!!!!!!!!

FirstManDown

02-01-2013

boomp!

wadewisdom

02-01-2013

I love rumble as a champion. He is adorable (as all yordles are) and yet still incredibly menacing with tristy there backing him up.

As much as I agree that he NEEEEEEEEEED$S$ a new skin, or an artwork redo at the least, I must say I love the pineapples on his rumble in the jungle skin for the sole fact that it makes the skin less violent/serious or whatever. Don't get me wrong, I love the dark, brutal, violent skins that are coming out now. I think it would completely kill the lightheartedness of the skin if the pineapples were changed. Good rumble ult melting a whole 5 man team...is just so much more comical when it is pineapples producing the carnage.

wadewisdom

02-01-2013

also BUMP because I want this to be on the front page

FirstManDown

02-01-2013

No Rumble skin yet? The fist pumping continues...

Yakov Gorgoroth

02-01-2013

I agree, they have put so much effort into almost every other champion to give us a legendary or just interesting skin for that character.... except Rumble.

Keep the post going. To Riot, i could fist pump my keyboard and mouse and make a better Rumble skin then the current skins.

HolyDimi

02-02-2013

Bump for Rumble!

MURDEROUS1

02-02-2013

I love Rumble top as well and was disappointed with his limited skin choices. What about a reverse Rumble where rumble himself is the robot and the robot is a giant yordle body? Works for Annie anyways. And serious skis for a yordle just don't seem too fitting. Either that or maybe a junkyard Rumble? Made out of spare carparts or something. Just spit-balling but this thread deserves a bump!

FirstManDown

02-03-2013

Another day, my sadness increases.

Baxtine

02-03-2013

bump