Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Where the Rumble skins at?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaOwnage

02-01-2013

keep this thread alive dang it .......Rumble skin GIMI!!!!!!!!!!

FirstManDown

02-01-2013

boomp!

wadewisdom

02-01-2013

I love rumble as a champion. He is adorable (as all yordles are) and yet still incredibly menacing with tristy there backing him up.

As much as I agree that he NEEEEEEEEEED$S$ a new skin, or an artwork redo at the least, I must say I love the pineapples on his rumble in the jungle skin for the sole fact that it makes the skin less violent/serious or whatever. Don't get me wrong, I love the dark, brutal, violent skins that are coming out now. I think it would completely kill the lightheartedness of the skin if the pineapples were changed. Good rumble ult melting a whole 5 man team...is just so much more comical when it is pineapples producing the carnage.

wadewisdom

02-01-2013

also BUMP because I want this to be on the front page

FirstManDown

02-01-2013

No Rumble skin yet? The fist pumping continues...

Yakov Gorgoroth

02-01-2013

I agree, they have put so much effort into almost every other champion to give us a legendary or just interesting skin for that character.... except Rumble.

Keep the post going. To Riot, i could fist pump my keyboard and mouse and make a better Rumble skin then the current skins.

HolyDimi

02-02-2013

Bump for Rumble!

MURDEROUS1

02-02-2013

I love Rumble top as well and was disappointed with his limited skin choices. What about a reverse Rumble where rumble himself is the robot and the robot is a giant yordle body? Works for Annie anyways. And serious skis for a yordle just don't seem too fitting. Either that or maybe a junkyard Rumble? Made out of spare carparts or something. Just spit-balling but this thread deserves a bump!

FirstManDown

02-03-2013

Another day, my sadness increases.

Baxtine

02-03-2013

bump