Where the Rumble skins at?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FirstManDown

01-31-2013

First i'm gonna do a run down of the current skins that came out with Rumble.

Bilgerat Rumble: Just a common recolour, rumble (the rat part) isn't even really that different to the original skin in the first place and looks like he is riding a bundle of sticks.

Rumble in the Jungle: Ok the name fits well, nice ring to it etc etc, too bad the skin looks like he is riding a potato and it actually hurts my eyes and soul to see his ulti's spikes be replaced by pineapples.

Now this would be all right as you could just re say all of what I said and just replace the champion name of most other older champs...except that pretty much 99% of the earlier champs have had new skins released for them.

But then you could say, "O hey, *** boy, rumballs is fairly new brah, i want one for katrina"
Well potato lets have a look at some champs that came out after Rumble.

Counting the next 10 champs released after Rumble there is only 2 of that 10 which still have their original skins, these are Yorick (who has the pentakill skin which voids the argument about him needing one as it's so brootal) and Skarner (who is rumored to be getting a battlecast skin as it is believed that it can be seen in chodegaths battlecast splash art).

It's also not like there isn't enough inspiration to make a good looking skin for him anyway, he rides in some machine that he built, who says he can't be an alien that built a spaceship, or be a sailor in some sort of battle submarine.

(Other ideas are in the links below)
http://sanchezfor.deviantart.com/art...gann-283202201
http://st.elohell.net/images/chill/9...6db2e6e64b.jpg

TL: DR; I could swallow a box of crayons and poop out a much more colourful Rumble in the Jungle skin, so give some of us Rumble players something to work with here.

For everyday a new Rumble skin doesn't become a reality, I will fist pump my loaf maker.
Let the fist pumping begin.

CaptainFyodor

02-01-2013

Tengen Toppen Gurren Rumble Skin. Its concept alone just seems amazing.
Great post there truly are to many "potatoes" out there who would rather see another million skins for teemo and ryze as apposed to 1 good skin for rumble.

This thread defiantly needs more attention

DaOwnage

02-01-2013

i will bump this untill the second skin is made.....he is my main top but he gets no love from riot.....but darius gets a new skin after being out for like two weeks...skrew that gimi a gundam skin

GullibleHuskyz

02-01-2013

HAHAH id love to see a tengen toppa gurren skin

FirstManDown

02-01-2013

Ahh yes I forgot to make the point about Dunkius, damn Dunkius and his skins...

Javetts

02-01-2013

yeah, i don't play rumble much, but that doesn't stop me from buying skins *wink* *wink* riot. also he really is detailed in-game, i can't wait to see how nice a decent skin would make him look in-game

Berivik

02-01-2013

There are literally dozens of ways they could go with a Rumble skin and it would be a good idea. I have no idea why Rumble is missing out.

My Idea: Medieval Rumble. A yordle riding in a suit of armour (still has mace arm) that fires flaming arrows as the ultimate, or flaming catapult balls or something.

AGNENDRA

02-01-2013

rumble in the jungle is all u need breh

DaOwnage

02-01-2013

that skin is horrible.....riot has came a long way and now every skin they pump out is godlike compared to their old work so im just saying if they dont wanna give us a new skin (which they should)..could they at least remake the current ones to a point where they dont look like they were made with a etch a sketch and a box of crayolas

FirstManDown

02-01-2013

i agree, at least a remake, I'm not saying the Rumble in the Jungle skin is a complete throw away but damn look at it, just a nice little touch up and some better effects and there's the winning skin right there... and maybe change the pineapples.