About Thresh Lantern people

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

I'm not sure why but I think people believe that thresh has to be the one to activate the pull back, this is not correct. Remember everyone, YOU have to be the one to right click once he places it on the ground, just a little tip for anyone unsure.

Edit: There seems to be some confusing about what I'm saying, I don't mind that I can't control it, I'm utterly ok with it as you shouldn't be able to just control your allies like that, too much troll potential. I'm just letting people know is all, YOU have to activate it, you, not thresh, by right clicking it.

A Pillòw

01-31-2013

Unless it's under a minion. Then it doesnt work for anyone.

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Pillw View Post
Sad face

A Pillòw

01-31-2013

Quote:
And because of this, it needs to be changed to what people seem to think it is and have thresh activate the pull. Because if he throws it into a teamfight, it's REALLY hard to click that thing.

Voice of Cthulhu

01-31-2013

Quote:
And because of this, it needs to be changed to what people seem to think it is and have thresh activate the pull. Because if he throws it into a teamfight, it's REALLY hard to click that thing.
This! You won't believe how much rage Thresh players will give you for not clicking his lantern.

Jinx the Zombie

01-31-2013

Quote:
Thing is, in regards to champions at least, this is intentional. Quoted from the Tip's section of Thresh's in-game info page:

Standing on top of Thresh's lantern will deny his allies the ability to use it.

Because of this I imagine they won't change the way it works in regards to enemy champions, but I agree that this shouldn't be the case for minions.

Keitterman

01-31-2013

You wouldn't want thresh to be the one to activate it. It's so much better for the player to decide.

Think of any team game you've played, now imagine your teammate "repositioning" you, for you. You'd hate it.

McHue

01-31-2013

If thresh could move you, he could intentionally troll you by cancel recall, cancel channeling, bait you into enemies when you're low, etc... People just need to learn their allies abilities and use them properly.

Sir Astral

01-31-2013

I'm a Thresh user... tell me is so hard to look the fking champion spotlight to see how the fuk works the lantern? I played normal games and ranked game with Thresh and seriusly R U *******?
I thow the lantern to the jungler to gank NOOOOO he comes walking
I throw the lantern to Ezreal NOOOOOOOOO he uses Arcane Shift
etc etc etc...

So again ARE U *******? im one of those angry guys and I can't understand how hard it is to pick the fking lantern

Turmoiler

01-31-2013

Lol well sir to be able to click on the lantern it would take people who know how to think... Not very many of thous people around and if they do click on the lantern its usually cause they feel like it when you throw it out to get souls.... Which pisses us thresh users off even more then anything else. We should be the best support but we have to be with smart players.