Frost Queen Janna, The Forgotten Skin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Romeemperor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

I prefer tempest the best honestly.

Valkaire

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

TBH, I'm less worried about the skin and more about Janna herself =/

But if it's on the topic of skins, I got frost queen before they updated her other particles BECAUSE of the frost particles. I thought it was awesome. Now I'm tempted to pick up Tempest.

Tenjin

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkaire View Post
TBH, I'm less worried about the skin and more about Janna herself =/

But if it's on the topic of skins, I got frost queen before they updated her other particles BECAUSE of the frost particles. I thought it was awesome. Now I'm tempted to pick up Tempest.
I also got Frost Queen because the particles were awsome. Now i just feel like I'm playing an outdated skin that is forgotten by Riot. It's like remaking a champion, but not one of his/her skins. I know it's not that bad but still bugs the hell out of me.

heartsdealer

02-01-2013

y must u all tempt the 100?

Tenjin

02-02-2013

Shameless bump.

Tenjin

02-03-2013

Bumping for info on this matter.

Aubalt

Recruiter

02-03-2013

Thank god I wasn't the only one that noticed. It bugged me so much that I had to switch to Victorious Janna because of Frost Queen's outdated particles.

Tenjin

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aubalt View Post
Thank god I wasn't the only one that noticed. It bugged me so much that I had to switch to Victorious Janna because of Frost Queen's outdated particles.
Now I'm hoping a red notices it... I mean, when they updated Singed's particles they updated all his skins together.

Tenjin

02-03-2013

Well I see Riot's plan, nerf Janna so much nobody would care about her anymore, oh well, guess the only thing i can do is hope that one day they'll remember about this skin and update it.

Kazral

02-03-2013

I play this skin often and haven't noticed anything. Someone explain it to me so I can also unavoidably notice it every time I play Janna in the future!