Frost Queen Janna, The Forgotten Skin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jinxed Amulet

01-31-2013

I only have the Frost Queen skin! I never play Janna though because I'm too busy playing all of the newly released supports. But yes, I would love if I saw more Frost Queen Jannas around!

Tenjin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by florrie View Post
Not sure, Frost Queen is her best skin and they could've at least updated the particles along with all her others.
That's what I'm trying to say!

FuzzyX

01-31-2013

Hextech would be amazing if it shot some aqua green bolts to match the staff and Tempest would look amazing with some electricity but she will always be yur queen

Tenjin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

It's sad because it just gives me the feeling that Riot released imcomplete content.

HVND Fr0stdFlake

01-31-2013

I agree Tenjin!

ChrononumberXIII

01-31-2013

I use Frost Queen, I switch between that and Hextech

Tenjin

01-31-2013

Well, i think this matter will just be ignored and people who have Frost Queen Janna will have to live with the fact that all skins got new particles except this one.

MegaBoy740

01-31-2013

Been trying to get an answer to this in the bug section since last year right after the particle update...still no answer =/

Tenjin

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaBoy740 View Post
Been trying to get an answer to this in the bug section since last year right after the particle update...still no answer =/
I know the feeling.

Tenjin

02-01-2013

Bump =/