Bio Weaponized Gaming Recruiting!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shaded Memory

01-31-2013

Bio Weaponized Gaming is a brand new team with the possibility of a sponsorship looking to forge together a synergized task force that can dominate and adapt quickly to hostile situations. Looking for serious, skillful, dedicated members that can practice at scheduled times. We will be using Skype for now. After matches we will be reviewing each other and offering suggestions on how we can improve, everyone has a voice. The play times will be set up but be prepared for a Monday to Friday schedule with Sunday Go4LoL. We will add more hours if the team feels the need to practice more. So if you're looking for a great team experience then feel free to apply below. Just a fair warning I have zero tolerance for disrespectful, rude, and obnoxious players and I will not hesitate to boot you.

~Application~

Solo Q Elo (Season 1/2, Season 3 - Now and Highest):
Normal Wins / Loss:
Solo Q Wins / Loss:
Desired Role:
Top Champions (At least 5 for desired role):
Gaming Experience:
Goals In League:
Additional Information (Anything you feel like telling me):

~Roles~

Mid: Shaded Memory
Top: OPEN
Carry: OPEN
Support: OPEN
Jungle: OPEN

DoctaMurdah

01-31-2013

Solo Q Elo (Season 1/2, Season 3 - Now and Highest): Season 2 - 1161 Season 3 - 1285
Normal Wins / Loss: 663/540
Solo Q Wins / Loss: 111/109
Desired Role: AD Carry
Top Champions (At least 5 for desired role): Varus, Graves, Caitlyn, Vayne, Miss Fortune, Ashe, Corki
Gaming Experience: Ive played in many teams in LoL, most recent team I played for got past gold in ranked 5s (1450+ elo). Although my elo is not as high as you probably want it to be, I have defeated many plats and even a few diamonds. I promise you my elo does not reflect my game and playstyle and I hope I get a chance to try out
Goals In League: My Goals are to become the best AD Carry mechanically that I can be, I want to learn and improve and by doing so playing with strong players.
Additional Information (Anything you feel like telling me): I Feel my ADC Mechanics are well above average, the only thing im working on is constantly looking at the map while also trying to concentrate on getting perfect farm.

PhrostyFlakes

01-31-2013

Added you in-game i had a few questions for you.

Shaded Memory

01-31-2013

Bump

Shaded Memory

01-31-2013

afternoon bump

maxideath22

01-31-2013

Solo Q Elo (Season 1/2, Season 3 - Now and Highest):season 3 now 900 or so highest:998
Normal Wins / Loss:190 wins
Solo Q Wins / Loss:23 w 34 l
Desired Role: adc, support
Top Champions (At least 5 for desired role):draven,taric,ashe,jax,darius
Gaming Experience:dota2,HoN
Goals In League:to get diamond/platinum or gold or more then 1500 elo
i know im 13 but im fairly good and i have so much loses becuase im stuck in elo hell and there are so much flamers,throwers,dcers and noobs can you add me and check how good i am i live in Canada but im Russian

sV Spookdy

01-31-2013

Solo Q Elo (Season 1/2, Season 3 - Now and Highest): Season 2 1300is, Season 3 current 1267, top 1480
Normal Wins / Loss: 596
Solo Q Wins / Loss:20/21
Desired Role: Top
Top Champions (At least 5 for desired role): Elise, Garen, Xin Zhao, Olaf, Akali
Gaming Experience: Almost a year
Goals In League: Get better/ get into competitive scene

ProtÝtype

01-31-2013

Solo Q Elo (Season 1/2, Season 3 - Now and Highest): Season 2 - Season 3 - 1341/1344

Normal Wins / Loss: 266 / 241

Solo Q Wins / Loss: 212 / 206

Desired Role: Top / ADC / Jungle

Top Champions (At least 5 for desired role): Most top lane champs, to name a few (Irelia, Renekton, Jayce, Chogath, Ezreal, Lee Sin, Kha'Zix, Varus, Ashe, Caitlyn, and many many more.)

Gaming Experience: I used to be a semi-pro in Halo so I have been to tournaments, I switched to PC last year and began playing LoL in April. Ever since I have just been getting better and better and am looking for my first team.

Goals In League: To get up to diamond and make good friends and have a solid team to hopefully play in some tournaments and make some money.

Additional Information (Anything you feel like telling me): My Elo is just a number my play doesn't reflect off of it in any way, just so many trolls in solo queue nowadays, so I hope you can look past that and at least try me out.

Ceres the White

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3063293 there is something about me and my duo partner. I can play top but i also can rotate in mid for bans and things like that. Add me if you wanna talk more. We are a strong duo with good map control and are just looking to get a all around team of people working together and focusing on pushing towers and not chasing kills.

Shaded Memory

01-31-2013

bamped