Pregame report

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GurkenMAN

01-31-2013

Needs to be included. Although you let someone else have ur lane, so you are nice, some ppl begin flaming already pregame. Often also trolling pregame is an issue

Yesterday:
Wanted mid, but someone else called before. Np so i call top. A garen asked if i could supp because hes bad at it. I said- np then im supp( for a vayne) and chose elise because her early pressure is veeery nice- especially with a weak early champ like vayne (btw played her 3 times as supp before and always won lane and game).
So this vayne sees i pick elise (without lock) and reacts:
-Choose Lulu or get reported fcktard
-CHOOSE SUP
-ALL REPORT THIS NOOB

So in 3 secs he can ruin any game. Such ppl need to be reportable. Maybe make a "detection" of common flamephrases so this isnt abused if someone chooses something out of the "meta". But rly- so often kids flame already pregame, its not even funny.

Rubixtreme

01-31-2013

agreed. People are just so inconsiderate. I have no idea why people thinks they are supreme in all ways. I think a pre-game report function is more important than a post-game report. Seriously, i had enough of all those BS noobs are doing in LoL now. It is growing massive.

HatLlama

01-31-2013

There's a lot of people who rage and troll hard in champ select and post game. I'm thinking these dudes got suspended before so have learned not to talk in-game so let it out on people in-between games where it won't be reported.

Maybe post game doesn't matter, but you can easily **** everything up in selection.

TastyBeeBurgers

01-31-2013

Riot is looking at a way to include pre/post game chat into the Tribunal. However, it is run on a different system than the in game chat. It would take a lot of effort and resources that are currently being focused elsewhere.

I completely agree with you though. Pre and post game chat is often where the trolls come out to shine and I think being able to report for pre/post game chat would help stamp out a lot of troll picking and post game abuse.

i K e 0 0 7

01-31-2013

How do I deal with this pregame issue. I get reported and there is no evidence of others locking in and forcing others to support with a non support char or adc as an ap hero. I get forced into these situations and then reported. This happens too often in my case.

i K e 0 0 7

01-31-2013

For example I take rolls of the adc as a kassadin perhaps, because a katarina going jungle summoner skills switches last second to take my mid roll. i see what he did and see that we have no adc. Because of that player I tried doing the right thing and get reported.