Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

1650plus S3 mid/top laner, and jungle LF team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ceres the White

01-31-2013

We are a competitive duo queue, we took most of season 2 to actually learn the mechanics of the game and really learn what is up. Each of us have about 2k normal wins. Have been playing since season one.

I Usually like to play bruisers mid such as; panth, wukong, xin. nocturne, bug
I can play them exceptionally well from the mid lane and find that I usually can counter most meta mids that way. I can go top with them but this is just my prefered thing. Also my duo partner is jungle and with panth and nocturne, we coordinate some unique and effective ways for ganking.

His jungle champions are, Vi, hec, nocturne, and jax. And He does an exceptional job at predicting and following where the enemy jungler will be going and when buffs come out.

Need a break from duo queue to just get a solid concept of what this level of play is and are also looking to improve ourselves and find people who would be able to help refine our skills further. If you have a team and you sound like we can fit in, or if you are solo and think you could handle a slightly different style of play add me.

We use skype, are on during afternoon/evenings and early twilight hours central time. 1650 plus S3. Our idea of a perfect-fit top laner for our playstyle would be someone who can play, shen, singed, cho, elise, rumble. And a solid adc/support.

Ceres the White

01-31-2013

Really just looking for full raid squad ya dig?

Ceres the White

01-31-2013

And we are only half ragers.

Ceres the White

01-31-2013

Join us, or let us join you! We can wombo combo things up and win! Check out anthems stream of us doing decent sometimes. http://www.twitch.tv/anthempart3