Burst assassin build?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

phantom858

01-31-2013

So suppose I wanted to play Evelynn, or a similar champion, as a pure burst assassin. Focused almost entirely on dropping someone from full health to no health.
what would you go about building on such a play style.
I am looking for pure offence and speed build. something efficient and streamlined.
I have been dabbling with thoughts of sword of the divine, death fire grasp, spellsword procs, and other such "bursty items" (not to say they are all in the same build).
I know that there is probably better champions to use for what I am trying to do, but I want to see if I can find a way to pull it off with eve.
Whether it is ap or ad is not relevant, all I care about is pulling a veigar style burst combo with eve, then escaping to the shadows.
Any ideas?
TL;DR: how do I wombo combo someone as eve.
Side note, I do not play ranked out of choice, I am not a pro, I in no way consider my self a pro. my match history is often times riddled with losses, and I have no objection in breaking the meta or pissing people off just cause I want to try something they have not seen before.

War Raiza

01-31-2013

Well I don't know if this offers any use but as Nocturne I've gone Berserker's Greaves, Wriggles, Ravenous Hydra, Bloodthirster, Infinity Edge, and the last item is whatever I see fit (usually an offensive item though like Black Cleaver or Last Whisper) and my ganks usually take out the enemy in 1-5 seconds. Especially with my ult then W-E-Q.

UgIierBetty

01-31-2013

On Eve (before she got the nerf a few weeks ago: haven't played her since she was free because I don't own her) I would build:

-Haunting Guise
-Sorcs Shoes
-Hextec Gunblade
-Liandry's Torment
-Rabadon's
-Zhonya's
-Void Staff or DFG depending on whether they're building MR.

Kahleesie

01-31-2013

Honestly with Eve you should be able to burst someone down in 3 seconds (provided they are squishy w/ no MR... say the adc or APC) with just a DFG and Sorcs shoes.

If your enemy allows you to get father in your build than that (normally they surrender; and if they don't then they start staying together), than the addition of Rabadon's, Rylai's, and Haunting Guise should let you melt even the tanks within a couple seconds. (In a perfect world where no one builds MR, lol)

5ghz2500k

02-01-2013

Well with the way alot of teams are going full ad i often find myself as the only ap champ on my team. And its great no one gets MR besides maybe a guardians angel and that isnt even that much MR.