Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Thresh Flay malfunctioning

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I just played a Blind Pick All Mid game, as Thresh, and I noticed that about half of the time, Flay would not do anything, despite hitting the target. I'm not sure if it did damage or not, but there was no displacement or ministun.

It had happened before in normal games, but not at this scale. Please investigate this bug, and hopefully you can resolve it. I love Thresh, even though he is rather weak, and I've been playing nothing but him lately.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I can confirm this, enemies are sometimes not affected by the flay despite being well within its area. This seems to occur when the target is closer to the center of the rectangle, is this intentional?