Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I am so sick of League right now

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Digital Angel01

01-31-2013

I've lost 5 straight games and every game someone has been AFK for 15 or more minutes (usually the ADC) or disconnected. So after the 4th game I started Treeline to get my FW and go to bed. Low and behold now another teammate disconnects when we have a commanding lead and then cannot do anything.

I did a sixth game despite being pissed off and end up disconnecting because the team says they are going to troll because I don't want Ezreal going top on a brusier map who is apparently playing with a friend Riven.

Does Riot even give a damn about player behavior? Does the tribunal ever get anyone banned? I'm fine losing a 5v5 or 3v3 but there's nothing like wasting 3 hours of your life in an unwinnable game because of people leaving. And usually the game WOULD be winnable despite the person but 1 or 2 people start spamming surrender and go into give up mode, which makes me also not care as it becomes a 2v5 with the others who have packed in.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rubixtreme

01-31-2013

i realized AFK was on a high rate especially today. Witnessed 3 out of 4 already just now, though i was on the winning side. Won a ranked game 2v5 in 15 mins LOL...