Who counter Syndra?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeadFish

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadlyzaraki1987 View Post
Kassidin seems like a pretty good counter since.he.can negate magic damage like a.boss and.he has crazy mobility past 6...and a silence that hurts
as I said a good Syndra could own Kass easly

DeadFish

01-31-2013

She is not op but skilled player will make her op like if you hit someone with 7 dark sphere the dmg will be doubled and that only can be done by good build.. but most pepole sucking with her i have been watching too many streams and spectating every time i see Syndra they build her wrong the build mana items and hp items and they use the her ultimate with out even one dark sphere out

adc

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadFish87 View Post
as I said a good Syndra could own Kass easly
No. There's a reason Kassadin essentially hard counters every AP mid in the game. Once he gets level 6 the harass is stupidly strong. You might struggle a bit before then, but with Syndra's reliance on spamming spells, your E will almost always be stacked plus your Q will stop her damage output big time. Stack your E, jump in with ult, Q/E her, jump out with ult. No way to retaliate except to autoattack.

Syndra is a high burst, low mobility champion. Her stun is difficult to hit and fairly easily dodged if you know what you're doing. Capitalize on the fact that she has low mobility and needs you to stand still to hit her combo - pick a high mobility champion (Ahri, Kassadin) or a tankier champion that can take her burst (Cho'gath, Jarvan maybe).

Mothalius

01-31-2013

Akali, yeah Kass is stupid strong against most AP mids once he's 6 but Akali is the champion that has the biggest gap from lvl 5 to lvl 6. You're basically her b.itch if she wants to harass you at lvl 6.

Treza

01-31-2013

galio is the answer to all ap champs

MrDeadlifter

02-01-2013

High mobility champions, champions with longer poke range, champions with gap closers, etc.

CholericLurch

02-01-2013

Heimerdinger just zone her out and keep her away from your turret. Heimer can hold any mid champ off for awhile, those damn turrets are useful , Champ gets to close pow! with a missile they run off.