I just need an explination.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rjsdndgod

01-30-2013

Hello, I was just wondering what makes Kha'zix a balanced champion?

I'm mostly talking about his farming ability, I watched game one of Azubu Frost vs Gambit Gaming and all AlexIch did with Kha'zix was farm and farm and farm and late game he was just ridiculously powerful.

Another example is from an experience that I actually had against a Kha'zix recently, alright so I was playing mid as Lux against a Kha'zix and got three, not one, not two, but three kills against him in lane. I thought I was doing pretty good and that Kha'zix was shut down, but oh boy was I wrong. All he did was just AFK at minions clearing waves like no other with his stupid void spikes or whatever the name is, going from wave to wave clearing it instantly. Then after he had ~300 farm all he needed to do was wait until his singed and shyvana dove in and he just came in there and insta bursted anyone who he pleased.

So my question as stated at the beginning, what makes this champion balanced? You can't shut him down due to his incredible farming ability and you can't kill him in team fights if he's actually a good player and waits until his tanks go in there.

NintendoAsh

01-30-2013

What's an explination?

rjsdndgod

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NintendoAsh View Post
What's an explination?
An explanation is a set of statements constructed to describe a set of facts which clarifies the causes, context, and consequences of those facts.

-Wikipedia

rjsdndgod

01-30-2013

Bumping, I simply don't understand what makes this champion balanced. Since no one is replying I'm assuming you don't know too. Maybe since no one knows could the team who balances champions respond?

AHeroNamedHawke1

01-30-2013

The part where you breathe on him and he dies

rjsdndgod

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ÄHeroNamedHawke View Post
I like the part when stealthing and jumping out.

rjsdndgod

01-31-2013

Bumping until I get a proper response or 14 elo back.

Grimm Dreogan

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ÄHeroNamedHawke View Post
This. Also, Alex Ich is known for being a hard core lane farmer. That's how he wins fights, having double the CS/gold of his enemy.

rjsdndgod

01-31-2013

Bump

rjsdndgod

01-31-2013

Bumping for answers.