i think we are about as close to balance as you can get right now

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Technician Tim

02-01-2013

new patch notes will take care of the people who like to focus master yi in mediate, stop olaf from becoming unstoppable after getting first blood, and shaco shouldnt be in every ranked i play anymore, with rengar and diana no longer useless, and eve no longer taking half of everyones lifebar at the start of a fight, is league just about balanced right now?

of course some champs are stronger than others, some still are left forgotten and weak, but i cant think of any champ or champ combo that cant be beaten by simply outplaying the other team

gj riot, i think the games in the best state its been in since back in the good ol days when i was lv 20

so i used to play riven and irelia top lane and do quite well, whats their state now?

Peligrad

02-01-2013

I didn't see Shaco as an issue... or Yi.

I think Olaf might be getting hit too hard since HP is being nerfed and he's being nerfed in the same patch...

I like the item changes and the new ranked thing is interesting...but the champion balancing is a bit off this patch IMO.

I still want to see Amumu and Lee's kit get hit a bit more... they are both still so over-the-top strong.

And I'd like to see Nid and Darius "balanced" so that their weak points aren't as weak and their strong points aren't so strong.

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

We've always been in that state of "as close to balance as we can get" here. The game's balance isn't going to be a constant value because the game is always changing.

There have been a few times where we could have been closer, but those got fixed too.

Saccharina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2013

There's no such thing as balance.