Oi BDSandM, enough with the passive aggression

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VagÓna

01-30-2013

Aight, just keep telling yourself that.

So to be clear, do you actually like anyone here?

Or do you just surround yourself with people you don't like because you enjoy complaining about them?

Sailor Cosmos

01-30-2013

I like a lot of people. Most of them don't post anymore because this place is toxic.

VagÓna

01-30-2013

As if... You bring like 70% of the toxicity that is still here. I'm saying that for real.

It may be hard to see due to personal bias, but if you look around, there is like nobody talking badly about anyone else aside from you.

JtF calls people fat, but you call people mean and stupid and liars. Neither is good, but I think you're worse than him.

VagÓna

01-30-2013

Also I asked if you like anyone here. So people who don't post here anymore don't really count.

Ssraeshza Tvyl

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by VagÓna View Post
JtF calls people fat, but you call people mean and stupid and liars. Neither is good, but I think you're worse than him.
I take issue with the above quoted nonsense.

Calling someone "stupid" and a "liar" is putting someone's character in question in a rude fashion.
Calling someone "fat" (assuming they actually are fat) is making a statement of reality.

Only a #@(*$&%$#^% would believe that the ladder is somehow "wrong" or even on the same level as the first.

Sailor Cosmos

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by VagÓna View Post
As if... You bring like 70% of the toxicity that is still here. I'm saying that for real.

It may be hard to see due to personal bias, but if you look around, there is like nobody talking badly about anyone else aside from you.

Ssraeshza's consistent sexist/homophobic threads, people calling me round girl, fat, attention wh0re, and being unsympathetic/condescending about my abusive living situation, etc. is NOT WORSE than me calling people MEAN and LIARS?

WHAT. THE. FVCK?

Gay Guy

01-30-2013

BD can be a really cool and understanding person to people she is friendly with.

And people like JtF, and Dogaboh insult her day in and day out, so why can't she do the same to them?

VagÓna

01-30-2013

Why you going out of your way to disagree with me, JT?

I just straight up said that it's worse to insults someone's character than it is to insult his or her physical form.

Also you meant to say "latter" and not "ladder."

VagÓna

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDSandM View Post
Ssraeshza's consistent sexist/homophobic threads, people calling me round girl, fat, attention wh0re, and being unsympathetic/condescending about my abusive living situation, etc. is NOT WORSE than me calling people MEAN and LIARS?

WHAT. THE. FVCK?
God forbid not everyone in the world feel sympathy for you.

LOL

If you want sympathy, the internet is probably not the place for you.

Also your sexism is on par with or worse than anything JtF has said.

VagÓna

01-30-2013

In your living conditions thread, I expressed sympathy and gave you sincere advice.

I then told you to get a job, which apparently is madly offensive and insensitive?

Golly gee, don't post asking for advice if you aren't willing to accept it without getting all pissy.