Easy ADC Build for Beginners

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bl4ckCloudz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

All right, ur a newbie and not sure what to buy, no problem, ill help u. so u like ashe or those ppl with range and lots of ad, they do a ton of dmg and all u see are items and not sure what they are, ill tell u a fairly easy build that pretty much works with all adcs.

1. Berserkers Greaves
2. Phantom Dancers
3. Infinity Edge
4. Last Whisper
5. Bloodthirster
6. Something with defense. Guardian Angel is great item and also Quicksilver Sash once turned into Mercurial Scimitar. there are lot of defensive items too choose from, so just explore. Or u can always go for another offensive item.

U want to have movement speed, without it u cant chase down or get to teamfights in time. Dont buy boots of swiftness, it ****ing sucks. Its sorta good on 300 movement champs, but still not worth it considering other items. Also don't buy boots of mobility, its very good, but its better off for the bruisers, supports, and junglers. Focus on attack dmg and crit chance. Those two are the core of an adc, gotta have at least 240 ad and 30% crit chance.
About every 3 attacks you'll deal about 480 dmg with a crit. Now attack speed is always good, 1.5 attack speed is standard, 1.4 is just slightly below. Now to be sucessful, always shoot the opposing adc or the ap person. NEVER SHOOT THE TANKS. Only shoot them if theyre the only one left or left with the support. And always try to keep your creep kills high, gotta have at least 150 at 20 minutes, but your're new so just try kill as much as possible and kill every single one in a wave.

Well this is all i can say for a beginner, just build like this till summoner lvl 15 and start building according to situation and team comp, ppl lvl 15 and below don't exactly know what to do, but u do.

Kuryaka

01-28-2013

Ok, your build makes sense. I'd have a few comments though:

Earlygame last-hitting is going to be pretty hard with rushing PD instead of IE. I'd say to get IE or BT first, as you'll be able to lasthit better. Single-shot autoattacks will also hit harder.

Last Whisper is situational, especially when the enemy team doesn't know to build armor specifically.

Team play: I'm a little confused. Yeah, it's a good idea to focus the ADC, but the enemy ADC is usually in the back.
ADC takes priority. Carries are NOT your only target when you play ranged. Autoattacks are free, so hit the biggest-threat target that's in a safe range. That is, stay behind your tanks and use them to protect you.

Positioning is key. You are most of the team's sustained damage. You do not want to die, but you also have to contribute to the fight.

If the enemy team goes in and focuses your tank, start attacking them. Back away when they come to you.

bl4ckCloudz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

oh my bad, these items arent in build sequence. last hitting without ie isnt too hard, that 21 mastery in offensive page would cover that.

GoombaStompin

Recruiter

01-31-2013

Focusing on getting an early core of: Boots, 1 Doran Sword, and a Vampiric Scepter is highly adviseable before working on your first big item. =)