Looking for Top Lane Main for 5v5 Ranked/Alienware Tournies

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

50mm3r

01-30-2013

Newly formed 5v5 ranked team in need of a top laner. Our group owns a Teamspeak server and plays regularly. Originally we played first person shooters under the clan name "Absurdity" but switched over to LoL a year and a half ago. Some of us still play BF3/PS2/CA occasionally.

We mostly play normals/duo queue but when we have our team together we will play ranked. We have participated in the last 3 Alienware tourneys though not as much as we would like because we lacked a dedicated top laner.

Requirements:

Willing to play mostly top lane
Teamspeak 3 and a Mic
16+ years old
1400+ ELO

Message 50mm3r to apply.

xTubsx

01-31-2013

Hey man, I added you in game I like to play top lane and i do really well. Also I can play many other lanes as well so i am able to play many champs in my lane and champs that are not in my lane. My IGN is xTubsx

RAWB3RT

01-31-2013

1599 current elo season high 1643
i play almost every top laner but i main, malp, olaf, wukong, cho, rumble
i call everything out and try to keep timers on wards for jungler ganks. i play everyday except on fridays because i have soccer.

Deathføllows

01-31-2013

added you in game

SF49ersAllDay

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

My ign in game is Atik the Beast. I'm 19. 1985 soloq ELO.

50mm3r

01-31-2013

Ok I accepted all the friend requests, the next few days we will be playing some normals and seeing which of you work well with the other team members. At the end we will pick the top two or so.