Griefing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AdolfWasFramed

01-30-2013

For my second ranked game today out of maybe 6, I've had a feeder who has outright stated they were intentionally feeding then went more than 20 points negative. Is there any way riot could implement a system that would remove losses from your record that result from players like this. The common argument is that "you're statistically more likely to run into trolls on the enemy team if you're actually playing", but I have yet to see someone intentionally feed on another team. While its all a matter of luck it seems incredibly unfair that I've had to suffer through this 5 times now and lost over 100 elo due to people intentionally feeding. I haven't even played 90 ranked games and have had this happen to me 5 times. So in approximately 6% of my games in ranked I can expect them to be thrown going at the current rate. How is this fair riot?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NaginataX

01-30-2013

It's not, but their point is still valid. "On average", each time you have a feeder on your team, they'll also have a feeder. Doesn't mean it will ALWAYS be like that...could be in your favor or against you.

But yes, feeders and other trolls suck and the Tribunal is Riot's answer to it.