Save the Lore Art/Writing Contest (CONTEST IDEA! FEEDBACK?!)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RinTheYordle

01-30-2013

Sorry, I posted this on the General Discussion, but my friend pointed out that it would probably be a much better idea to post it here as well.. so, I'm asking you guys to please check this out and help me generate ideas!

I want to make a brilliant contest to support the Lore and show Riot we really care about the character development that has happened thus far, even if it isn't a huge focus, the lore still brings flavor and life into this game for me and many others.

That's why I'm getting ideas for an epic writing and art contest!

The full thread can be seen over here:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...4#post34078294

Please forgive me for the double post.. I really want to make this an amazing contest with some awesome prizes! So any feed back, ideas, and more would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you for your time, everyone!

Birdy51

01-31-2013

Hello! Glad to see you are still about Rin!

I am a busy man as of late, but I support this idea full heartedly. If I can, I'll try to contribute a short story of some kind. It's been a while since I wrote any creative work, so it will be a good exercise! Hope you get a lot of participants!

1Eredale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

If it's an art/writing contest, I'll definitely take part, whether it's with a story, or a drawing, or both. Please keep us updated if you get to making it, and thank you!

Cerubois

01-31-2013

I'm up for anything that helps out the writing community here. We feel pretty left out most of the time.

That said, I'd like to take part as a candidate, but if you need a judge, I think I'd do a decent job. Let me know when this takes shape!

RinTheYordle

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Eredale View Post
If it's an art/writing contest, I'll definitely take part, whether it's with a story, or a drawing, or both. Please keep us updated if you get to making it, and thank you!
Oh it will be made! I just wanted to make sure it was a good idea and get some sponsors. As soon as I get some more time to lay this out, secure my judges, and get some prizes set up, I'll post both here and my other thread about the contest official start!

Glad to see you guys are interested, please keep the word up!

Grand Viper

02-02-2013

Doing this as a minor bump. I would participate in this contest.

KuzAnn

02-02-2013

I would participate as well, it's such a shame that Riot doesn't sponsor official writing contests(Or put writing in the Summoner's Showcase).

Xulsigae

02-02-2013

For the Emperor.