Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

went through champ select, tried to connect to a game, didnt work.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Andire

01-30-2013

the champ loading screen didnt even apear. and was just looking at desktop. tried restarting client, and now it has orange reconnect button, but when i click it, the window closes as if its going to re connect to the game, but a new one just opens back up instantly.

Orochi na musume

01-31-2013

Pretty much as mine, I gei into a game but when it starts after the big drum you hear at the final second in champ select, it closes and shows me where should appear the "Reconnect" sign but it's not there, and If I quit the game It shows up and even if I click it a million times It wont do anything.

Someone got an idea of what's going?

K0oLs

01-31-2013

join the club ... they will never fix this

fredgrim

01-31-2013

Yeah i have gotten that 3 times in a row. Also, each and every time I got a warning for AFK in a game.
GG now im suspended. LeaverBuster is foolproof no?

Orochi na musume

01-31-2013

Do you guys think because this is for Thresh's patch? is it gonna get fixed when next patch comes out?

Orochi na musume

01-31-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=52018
Guys go to that thread, and go down into "After Champion Select, the game crashes" You might find something