mac client season 3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

soulfire363

01-30-2013

I know this may be a bit much to ask, but what are the odds of a mac client that would be open to the public, be ready in time for season 3? thanks much.

RTFMXecutor

01-30-2013

I still think it is going to take more time since the beta was just released. There are a lot of issues so it might take time.

sciyth

01-31-2013

It should be ready in time for season 3. I suspect it will be out of the PBE with in 2-3 months. However this is just personal speculation so don't take my word for it. Riot probably has a better idea but setting time goals (magma chamber, project shiny, etc) has never gone well so I don't think they'll set a public date for a while.

risend

01-31-2013

Who knows, biggest bugs are mouse issues, fps issues.. then there are a bunch of minor ones, game pretty much works though already so i wouldnt think it would take too long, but dont know how many people they have assigned to the mac team. iLOL works great in the mean time though.

soulfire363

02-03-2013

yeah except iLoL has its current bug lol, thus why I was trying to foind out about riots until it gets fixed.