Kassawin is the new SR flash/dominion revive

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Genericke

01-30-2013

The Kass spam has gotten so ridiculous, that every team needs one now in order to compete/have fun. I don't care if Kass isn't viable on SR. I want him out of my dominion games.

XantheInsane

01-30-2013

New? Doesnt it flare up every so often? My guess is that all the kids are done with their finals, so they can come back to spam.

Wawix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

Yup, in blind pick the new meta is:1 bot, 3 top and 1 kass.

VoidInsanity

01-30-2013

Nothing new about it. This has been the norm for the past year. The hip new thing all the kids are doing is spamming Talon (with kassadin).

DiscworldDeath

01-30-2013

We had 2 months without Kass when everyone played SR/TT for the badges, aside from that, SNAFU.

Also, played an SR Kass game last night. Couldn't last-hit or farm worth ****, so I just farmed champions and finished 13/3/15.

AMA.

NamKim

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wawix View Post
Yup, in blind pick the new meta is:1 bot, 3 top and 1 kass.
Does Wawix's Dojo teach you how to destroy Kass and make that player cry himself because he realizes against to someone who is part of Wawix's dojo, he is more than useless?

ShawNuff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

Incoming Kass'ix Jayce wonderbros boyband fotm

Bma

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NamKim View Post
Does Wawix's Dojo teach you how to destroy Kass and make that player cry himself because he realizes against to someone who is part of Wawix's dojo, he is more than useless?
Wawix dojo teaches you to play Kassadin and destroy Kassadins as Kassadin.

Eloquid

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscworldDeath View Post
We had 2 months without Kass when everyone played SR/TT for the badges, aside from that, SNAFU.

Also, played an SR Kass game last night. Couldn't last-hit or farm worth ****, so I just farmed champions and finished 13/3/15.

AMA.
So what? I saw Darius today going 16/0 and kha sux yesterday 27/5. I regularly do 15+/10- with Elise. Many other champs have better rates than kassa and more utility. Kassa is just irritating with his ulti and annoying as hell with his silence, but his damage is meh in comparison to most other champs. Does he significantly increases win chance?? hell no. In the history of this game hasn't a champ been so overestimated on any map. Stop this hype for **** sake.

A Slime Appears

01-31-2013

lol

Same person that told us Jayce is hard to play is saying Kass isn't that bad. So many lulz.