Malis, The Lost Sibling

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TangyOranges

01-30-2013

So Malis is gonna be Malzahar's younger brother that no one cared about because Malzahar was the prince. After Malzahar went missing to the void, Malis thought he was taken by someone due to his brother's prince roll. So Malis traveled all around Valoran with clues and stuff searching for him. Along the way he learned 4 types of magic, Ice, Water, Wind, and Lightning. So he's like a storm guy.

So here's the skills. I havent figured out the magic damage yet and for the ranges of each ability, So i will list similar distances compared to other champions.

Passive: Shock
Every 7th hit is a 0.78 sec stun.

Starting Stats:
He is Ranged, Carry and Assassin. And is AD.
Beggining Stats:
Attack Speed: 0.77
Attack Damage: 50 (2.56 per lvl)
Ability Power: 1
Movment Speed: 350
Health: 369 (70 per lvl)
Mana: 302 ( 68 per lvl)
Health Regen 5.2 (0.8 per lvl)
Mana Regen 6.45 ( 0.55 per lvl)

He is high on Attack Damage, low health, Halfway Ability Power compared to Attack Damage, and Pretty Hard to Play.

Q: Uprising

This is his ice ability, this ability will have the arrow thing as long as Ezreal's Q, He will throw a snowball and if it hits someone, a giant ice hand will pop up and stun the target for 1.5 sec until lvl 3, then until lvl 4 it will raise 0.5 sec until lvl 6. Magic Damage is starting at 70 then raising by 25 by each lvl.
Cooldown: 13 sec.

W: Blinding Rain
This is his rain ability, its the range of twisted fate's Q. U click a target and a rain cloud will come over them, and they cant see anything for 2 seconds but they can still move. It will raise up 0.5 sec each lvl until lvl 5.
Cooldown: 7 sec.

E: Nimble Air
This is his wind ability. The arrow thing again, Same distance as his q, he will swiftly move in the arrow's direction, then while moving, if you click it again, you can target someone and the wind behind him will hit the target.
Cooldown: 15 sec

R: Zues's Rage
This is his lightning ability, the Range is REALLY big, and it will have the circle target thing. Malis will jump and hit the ground then a large lightning bolt will coming down doing 100 True damage at lvl 6, and gaining 50 at each lvl. ( is that too op?) Also this ability gives Malis 20% movement speed for 3 sec at lvl 6, gaining one sec until lvl 10.

His recall will have him blowing wind with his hands up.

I haven't figured out a dance yet.....

He meets Janna and learns wind magic, then goes to the ashe and tryndamere place and learns ice magic.

The5lacker

01-30-2013

Malzahar was never a prince, he was a prophet.

Why would a nomad from the desert learn magic involving rain and ice?

No champion has Ability Power as a stat. None. Anywhere. For any reason. This is because of how AP works, namely, IT'S ONLY THERE TO OFFER A WAY TO USE ITEMS TO BUFF ABILITIES.

You have an oddly specific time on a stun that's an on-hit effect for a mage. Speaking of which, why does he have a high attack damage indicator if he's a mage? Mages don't have high attack damage, and neither does your character. 2.5 per level is pitiful, and in general your stats are all over the place.

Your abilities are wrong. You may ask "But The 5lacker, how can abilities I create be wrong?" Well I'll tell you why.

ABILITIES DO NOT SCALE WITH CHAMPION LEVEL. THEY SCALE WITH RANK. I can't even comprehend how you got this wrong. You have played League, right? At least one game? Maybe two? Hopefully?

TangyOranges

01-30-2013

Hey It was just an idea

TangyOranges

01-30-2013

by the way hes ad

TangyOranges

01-30-2013

its like ezreal.

MegaEpish

02-01-2013

spelt zeus wrong

ThelceCreamMan

03-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The5lacker View Post
ABILITIES DO NOT SCALE WITH CHAMPION LEVEL. THEY SCALE WITH RANK.
Lol 5lacker noob rengar's ability battle roar heal scales with level. Stop rage quitting plz.