[Champion Concept]Viktron, Viktor's Greatest Creation

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mechanaut

01-30-2013

Viktron, Viktor's Greatest Creation

Stats:
Health: 525 (+40 per level)
Mana: 250 (+30 per level)
Attack Damage: 45
Movement Speed: 320
Armor: 14 (+2 per level)
Magic Resist: 30
Attack Type: Ranged: Shoots from hands.

Appearance: Looks a lot like Viktor but more robotic. Has black metal plating and glowing red eyes. Has no robot arm on back

Abilities:

Power Drainer(Passive):
Whenever an ability is used on Viktron he draws power from it gaining 15(+2 per level) mana.

Reflective Barrier(Q):
Cooldown: 50
Mana: 50/55/60/65/70
Shields Viktron for 70/90/120/150/200 (+0.75) damage for 5 seconds and when an ability that changes Viktron's position is used against him the enemy using the ability is stunned for 0.25/0.5/0.75/1/1 seconds.

Laser Scissors(W):
Cooldown: 20/19/18/17/16
Mana: 80/85/90/95/100
Range: 600
Two lasers are fired from both of Viktron's hands which intersect wherever the cursor is and deals 80/110/135/180/225 (+0.6) magic damage.

Confusion Ray(E):
Cooldown: 8
Mana: 70
Range: 750
Viktron shoots a beam of energy from his hand which silences an enemy champion for 0.5/1/1.5/2/3 seconds and slows them for 30/35/40/45/50% and deals 50/70/90/110/130 (+0.5) magic damage.

Final Light(R/Ultimate):
Cooldown: 120/110/100
Mana: 180/200/220
Range: 1200
Viktron holds out both his hands and fires two massive lasers which will continuously shoot whichever way Viktron is facing for 3 seconds dealing 150/200/250 (+0.45) magic damage every 0.5 seconds to any enemy champion in the laser. If Viktron changes the direction he is facing the laser will aim whichever way he is then facing.

Lore:
When Blitzcrank the Great Steam Golem was first created, Viktor prided himself on the work he had done on it and he knew that Blitzcrank would bring him fame. But when Professor Stanwick stole credit for developing Blitzcrank's sentience Viktor became angry and felt that he needed to show the world who truly came up with it. When Viktor found out that Blitzcrank had entered the League of Legends he became obsessed with designing a new robot that would enter the league and prove that he was smarter than any scientist and bring down Blitzcrank, the creation that was once his.

Viktor spent months working on Viktron, a robot that would counter Blitzcrank along with all other champions. Viktor developed a sentience that would make Viktron his own man but also still made him do what Viktor wanted. When Viktron was done Viktor entered him in the League of Legends where Viktron now fight today. Viktron still goes after Blitzcrank in the league today and he always has his glowing red eyes set on the Great Steam Golem that he has been programmed to destroy.

Quotes:
I can't think of good ones. I'll leave it to Riot.

Sammym3

01-30-2013

"Attack Type: Ranged: Shoots from hand extending from back

Appearance: Looks a lot like Viktor but more robotic. Has black metal plating and glowing red eyes. Has no robot arm on back"

This seems a little contradicting.

The5lacker

01-30-2013

Oh hello there Full Machine Viktor, looking for a promotion I see?

Mechanaut

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammym3 View Post
"Attack Type: Ranged: Shoots from hand extending from back

Appearance: Looks a lot like Viktor but more robotic. Has black metal plating and glowing red eyes. Has no robot arm on back"

This seems a little contradicting.

Oh thanks I didn't realise. I have fixed it now.

Lettermage

01-30-2013

Definitely don't mind seeing another robot, but a few thoughts of mine:

His base damage is pretty high when you factor in the ratios you've assigned his W and R (70% and 80% AP I believe), and his cooldowns at level. He also seems to be very versed with cc, and shields, which at a first glance makes him seem very overpowered. (You can't move me or be stunned, I slow for 3 seconds every 5 seconds.) You may want to tone down either his damage or his control factor pretty significantly.

Looking at his base stats, he looks to play as an AP caster, which is dandy, except that his base move is higher than average, his starting health and scaling are as well, and his armor is...*shudder* (120 armor at level 18 as a base).

All around, i'd take a good hard look at the values of current champions, and use those as a guide to balance. Would love to see another version when it's up!

Mechanaut

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lettermage View Post
Definitely don't mind seeing another robot, but a few thoughts of mine:

His base damage is pretty high when you factor in the ratios you've assigned his W and R (70% and 80% AP I believe), and his cooldowns at level. He also seems to be very versed with cc, and shields, which at a first glance makes him seem very overpowered. (You can't move me or be stunned, I slow for 3 seconds every 5 seconds.) You may want to tone down either his damage or his control factor pretty significantly.

Looking at his base stats, he looks to play as an AP caster, which is dandy, except that his base move is higher than average, his starting health and scaling are as well, and his armor is...*shudder* (120 armor at level 18 as a base).

All around, i'd take a good hard look at the values of current champions, and use those as a guide to balance. Would love to see another version when it's up!
Thanks for the input. I have changed the cooldown on his laser scissors and i have greatly increaed the cooldown on the reflective barrier and i also reduced to time of the stun fomr the reflective barrier to a maximum of 1 second. I changed the armor so at level 18 its only 50 if thats low enough. I also changed the slow amount on his confusion ray to a lower percentage. I also changed the damage ratios on the W and R. Tell me how you like it because i would love some help.