New map idea ( must see it !!!!!!!!!! )

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

morskatagara

01-17-2013

The map will be called HELL LINE Its going to be under everything you will play in the hell the monsters will be little demons they are going to be created from the fire and the wals will be flames

........ YOU KNOW THE WOMEN WHO TALKS ON THE MAP,, IN MY IDEA WILL BE THE BARON , HE WILL SAY (((( WOLKOME TO MT TERRITORY HOPE YOU STAY ALIVE )))) > when your team go to the baron , the baron will come under the earth from the hell and when he come than he will be abble to atack he wont be alone he will be with 2 monsters if some one kill only one he will have 1000 gold more , he cant kill the other these monsters will help the baron soo be careful and kill them first ...

If your team is on the blue place than the monsters will be created from the ice wals will be on ice the turrets will be normal

If your team is on the red one the monsters will be created from to flames, hell,fire... the wals will be from flames the baron will be on your part and when your team try to kill him he will say << i thinked we were friends >> but only when your team will be on hell not on the ice

BARON!!!!!!

morskatagara

01-17-2013

please subscribe

refpuz

01-30-2013

I can't understand a single thing you just said. Use correct grammar please.