Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Game][Major] Lux's Ultimate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Haemonculus

01-30-2013

Just had a game with her, and after being knocked up and stunned twice, I noticed that her ult still goes off through the stuns. I'm not sure it's intentional, but in clutch situations, such as one point where the stun, if it had cancelled my ult, would have saved Cassiopeia from dying, so I'm guessing this is indeed a bug. If the change is intentional, which I'm most certain it's not, then please say so!

As for skins, I was using the Imperial Lux skin, so I'm not sure if the same happens in any of the others. If anyone would like to test that, then feel free to.

Reproduction:
1. Have Lux cast Final Spark
2. CC just before the ult goes off
3. Notice how it still goes off, animation, damage, and everything, despite it clearly stating that Lux is stunned/silenced/knocked up. (Haven't tested with silence or fear, but I'm sure it might work through silence, unsure about fear though.)

Reset Button

01-30-2013

Lux's ultimate can only be canceled by her being killed, no forms of cc will stop it

Flobots

01-30-2013

Reset is correct it is intended, same thing happens with ezreal ultimate aswell.