not as hard to carry out of elo hell as ppl say elo hell is a le

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rage cares

01-30-2013

well when i first acheived lvl 30 in my first month of playing i failed horribly needless to say
my elo sucked at its lowest point it was 700 ive started to play ranked more often and i find
it easy to carry games so long as im top or mid i can get 20+kills and 4ish deaths easily
every game and ganking other lanes and pink warding seems naturual to me.

What im tryin to say is i almost never lose at this elo unless my team fails hard or i get
outplayed. so i win alot of games even my last ranked "i game i was getting raged at "because the most op champ in the game fiora" had me 2 and and 0 while i was pre 6 i ended up losing tower at like 8 mins so i let her push down to my second tower while i went in jung and grabed lvl 6 then began to gank other lanes effectivly winnin my top and bot lanes for them how ever i was still being raged at while fiora was two and 0 against me it purely because i honestly couldnt do to much agaisnt her w/o being bursted down in the lower lvls i figured helping other lanes would be thing to do i help other lanes every game i ping objective and if i lose lane i never die more than twice the first death may be to a bad duel or overestimating and the second is confirmation that i cant fight that guy and i carry if u check my matches on lolking u can see that my teamates are never really that good i just feel as tho im better than most 800s elo players and it working it self thats how i carry elo hell is real ppl just think there better than they are

UnblestDevotee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

Elo hell is mainly in the Bronze tier area. If you are that low in the 700's and 800's usually both sides are trash and it's easy to win a lot. It's harder to win in an elo where most people know what they are supposed to be doing just not know how exactly to go about it, or in some cases you just have trolls on your team.

first time Vayne

01-30-2013

Punctuation op.

Archwyn

Recruiter

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnblestDevotee View Post
Elo hell is mainly in the Bronze tier area. If you are that low in the 700's and 800's usually both sides are trash and it's easy to win a lot. It's harder to win in an elo where most people know what they are supposed to be doing just not know how exactly to go about it, or in some cases you just have trolls on your team.
No i currently am in silver and the trolls are very strong in there i am a good player but i always get stuck with feeders theres not much you can do other then get what i call at this point " luck of the draw " to where all your teamates are good.

IxanWitfar

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archwyn View Post
No i currently am in silver and the trolls are very strong in there i am a good player but i always get stuck with feeders theres not much you can do other then get what i call at this point " luck of the draw " to where all your teamates are good.
Play in any of the bronze then complain about feeders in silver.

ROKAF JE

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IxanWitfar View Post
Play in any of the bronze then complain about feeders in silver.

they're basically one in the same. Bronze players start in silver.

LapizDragon

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archwyn View Post
Urg another "luck of the draw" argument. Are the people in gold and above luckier than you? No. They're better. I'm in silver too bud, but I know I'm there cause I'm only mediocre.

Echo5kw

02-13-2013

'my team is a bunch of feeders' as you got 2/10. <sigh> hate listening to people ***** about their teams.

To the OP: agree 100%, the games i lose are my fault, by and large, and while my team may be able to drag me out of the pits when i do bad, it's not their job.

Risemix

02-13-2013

singed

Twisted Is A God

02-13-2013

agreed. after watching gbay99's videos i realize i forgot how to play LoL when i took my 6month break. I came back and expected to dominate so in essence i lost every match by thinking i wasn't rusty, over extending and not playing smart.