Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

[Game][Minor] Steel Legion Garen occasionally stops spinning during Judgement

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Priority: Minor

Description: While playing a test game against bots (I was the only human player) I ran into the jungle and used Judgement on the double golems. In the middle of the animation Garen stopped spinning for a split second but then continued to spin. The electricity effect surrounding him continued the entire time as did the sounds.

I tried this on another camp and it happened again in the wraith camp. However, I tried this again once they both respawned and it he spun the entire length of Judgement. It also happened once while casting it on minions.

I was level 7 with a Doran's Shield and 2 Doran's blades. I was maxing Q first but I think I had Judgement at Rank 2 at the time.

Reproduction steps:
1) Level 7 Garen with the above items while using the Steel Legion Garen skin
2) Rank 2 Judgement
3) Cast on jungle camps or minions
4) Do NOT move while casting Judgement
5) Noticed it about 3-4 times during the game.

Maybe he gets tired doing a lightning swirlie in all that armor.